Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GASP clothing, the e-mailed complaint and Kim Kardashian

Yes, they would get an earful of some really bad language from me. I might not "win", but boy would I feel better. Nobody should get to pull that shit on anybody.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

My reply would be something along the lines of...you must really suck at your job and your clothes you're trying to sell must be truly awful if you think you need to bully people into making purchases. If I were you, I'd go tell your manager that you are in desperate need of customer service training, because not only are you not getting a sale, I'll never step foot in this store again, and tell everyone I know and everyone I can contact online what a loathesome salesperson you are. How does that work for your commission?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I can't believe that their sales have increased due to this. I'm weighing up if it was the Kardashian effect or if they're lying about the sales (too).
    Free Charmed.

^^^ Oh, they're lying through their fucking teeth. How many women are confident enough to go and try on clothes at a store where they know the salespeople critique their bodies and follow them inside the change rooms?
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Venus could go in while she is there and lash them soundly. In her prairie dress. Lets see them critque that one!
    There would be a GASP alright!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    ^^^ Oh, they're lying through their fucking teeth. How many women are confident enough to go and try on clothes at a store where they know the salespeople critique their bodies and follow them inside the change rooms?
    O-oh... Confession time, I wouldn't have cared when I was slim (& genuinely didn't have to diet to stay a 6, if I had I'd probably have been a 4 but at 5'8" I didn't really care), I had a lot if body confidence that it wouldn't have shaken. Putting on 100lbs in 2 yrs has been a humbling experience, especially as I'm struggling to lose it (the only time I dieted was having dated an ex-chef/feeder for 18 mths & I lost 4/5 dress sizes a very short time & lost a bit more than I was before into the bargin), massive body issues now & much more empathy!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    O-oh... Confession time, I wouldn't have cared when I was slim (& genuinely didn't have to diet to stay a 6, if I had I'd probably have been a 4 but at 5'8" I didn't really care), I had a lot if body confidence that it wouldn't have shaken. Putting on 100lbs in 2 yrs has been a humbling experience, especially as I'm struggling to lose it (the only time I dieted was having dated an ex-chef/feeder for 18 mths & I lost 4/5 dress sizes a very short time & lost a bit more than I was before into the bargin), massive body issues now & much more empathy!

Novice, you sound like me. From teen years to mid 30s I was thin, very thin according to my friends, but put on a good 100 pounds after my stroke and have only lost 50 of it so far. You are right it is humbling, having body confidence my whole life and now I shudder at the sight of myself. I try not to be too quick to criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    Novice, you sound like me. From teen years to mid 30s I was thin, very thin according to my friends, but put on a good 100 pounds after my stroke and have only lost 50 of it so far. You are right it is humbling, having body confidence my whole life and now I shudder at the sight of myself. I try not to be too quick to criticize.

You've done so well to lose the 50lbs! I feel thin inside & get a shock every time I see myself in the mirror!
    Free Charmed.

^^^ Is there an envy emoticon, 'cause I feel like I've carried this fupa right out of toddlerhood.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Gasp is such a stupid name for a store.

I wish I lived near a Gasp shop to go inside, pick up a random piece of clothing, say "WTF is this shit, this is so awful and cheap I am offended" and walk out.

'Fashion forward': The GASP store in South Yarra apparently tries hard not to appeal to a broad customer base

Where is this shop? Hooterville? Green Acres? Mayberry? Not exactly on a fashionable shopping street, do fashion forward people come from far and wide to shop there?

They've got a fucking window that looks like it says "90% off". You'd think they'd be begging for business.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Where is this shop? Hooterville? Green Acres? Mayberry? Not exactly on a fashionable shopping street, do fashion forward people come from far and wide to shop there?
    South Yarra is one of the best shopping precincts in Melbourne, and has some great designers and boutiques. Obviously not all of them are classy though, but I don't think this place is on Chapel Street, which is the main shopping drag.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I googled, & apparently it is on Chapel Street (up in the 400s if that makes a difference), guess that insulting their customers isn't working out for them...
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information