Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freckles - at my wits' end

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    ^^i've heard good things about obagi..also maybe limit sun exposure..? i think that helps a lot.

I try my best. I love in England so we don't get a lot of obvious sun, but wear factor 60 sun cream on my face everyday!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

bella i can totally relate; I'm very pale and since moving to L.A. have acquired many many freckles and moles and its disgusting - i like clear skin not these brown spots piled on top of eachother. My arms (often exposed to the sun) are the most hard-hit, but they're creeping up on my legs and back too - so not cool. someday I hope to get every damn inch lazored off. good luck to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Obagi and Lustra use hydroquinone. Which is relatively safe while used under the direction of a dermatologist.

Overuse can lead to MORE pigmentation that's permanent and ashy looking.
    oh cool; im gonna look into those things!

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    I try my best. I love in England so we don't get a lot of obvious sun, but wear factor 60 sun cream on my face everyday!
    Oh your from the UK, I didn't notice before my last post. You are so lucky because they have some of the best sunscreens. If you use a product that regenerates new skin cells and a good sunscreen to stop any new freckles from forming It should do the job or at least lighten them a great deal. Just out of curiousity what kind of sun cream do you use?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information