Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Females with moustaches

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    What a top grade bastard! Sounds like she just couldn't win, she probably got the piss taken out of her the next day for having NO lip hair

I tried electrolysis once, I passed out. It was when I saw the needle going in...brr.

I'm not normally squeamish, but needles...ugh. I didn't realise it involved needles until it was too late!!

We laugh about it now. We're all still buddies.

To me the blonde bleached hair is just as bad as the dark hair. It's still hair. Removal is the only option for me.

I hear electrolysis is brutal, especially on the lip.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Not if you know the secret. Before your appt, go to your dentist and get numbed up with a long-lasting anesthetic. You will feel nothing. I actually went to sleep and was out for about an hour while my electrologist worked on me.

I'm currently undergoing electrolysis for my face (I have PCOS) and it's taken three visits to get rid of all the hair on my upper lip. It was dense, though, and black. Using the blend method, if anyone cares. Cost? 240 bucks. Well worth it to not shave it every day, IMO.

In other places, where I've not been numbed, the pain was bearable. You sorta zone-out to it. A lot of folks also use a topical number as well if they don't have a high pain tolerance.

i'm pretty hairy but luckily it's blonde and all mostly on my legs and bikini. i only have peach fuzz that's barely visible on my face and neck.
    legs and bikini though... pain in the ass. i wax, and it lasts for about a month for the bikini area but but half the hair on my legs ends up breaking instead of being pulled out at the root because it's very fine and fragile. but there's a lot of it. so after a week i can already feel the hair starting to grow back in some parts. it's so light it's invisible but i can feel it and it annoys me.
    and because it's so light, laser won't work on me (fair skin and light hair so no contrast). i've heard pulsed light hair removal works on light hair, i'm thinking of trying that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Laser works for me, thank God for laser! I need to go back though for a few more treatments.

^ I have always wanted to try laser,I'm quite hairy and sick of waxing^ Does it hurt quite a bit or is it comparable to waxing?
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I waxed/tweased my facial hair for years, but am now undergoing electrolysis. I have a low pain tolerance and don't like needles at all, but most of my sessions have been okay. I think it actually depends on the technician. There are two of them at the place I go to, and one is great, while the other is just brutal. One of the sessions I ended up tearing up for a good 30 minutes because her technique is so bad.

It's just a brief sensation. That's what gets me through it (I can't deal with prolonged pain.) The only place that gets me (when I go to the good technician) is the area directly under the nose. That area is very sensitive.

For anyone who has undergone electrolysis, I have had it done 9 times (lip, eyebrows) since February. I am noticing less hair and the hair taking longer to grow back, but I want this whole ordeal to be over. How long did it take for electrolysis to get rid of all of your hair?

^^I've had years of consistent electrolysis (every 2-4 weeks) on my upper lip, chin and neck for thick black PCOS fueled hair. You just get desensitized to the pain. I've taken a break for a few years and tried the laser - waste of (alot of) money. Lip has been more or less finished for a while while lower chin and neck "stragglers" are taking a bit longer to kill. Everybody is different. The hair is more responsive to electrolysis when you are on the pill.

A lot of hair re-growth after laser is dependent on hormones, is what I keep hearing from experts. I think someone on here said that they had laser hair removal which worked until she got pregnant. Then it all came back. It sucks.

I am supremely jealous of you guys getting electrolysis...to be finally free of the hair and all the removal must be great
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have fuzz on my top lip that I'm not too pleased about. I have dark eyebrows and dark hair, so I always use hair removal cream or pluck, because I'm worried against my dark features and lighter skin it will be noticeable.

When I was at the Chinese restaurant for mother's day, the waitress who served us was Chinese in appearance and she had a mustache with long hair that reached from her nostrils past the sides of her mouth.

Now, I didn't think Chinese people were very hairy. This girl was very attractive (minus the mustache) and it was clearly obvious! Made me feel 100x better about my little fuzzies.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    ^ I have always wanted to try laser,I'm quite hairy and sick of waxing^ Does it hurt quite a bit or is it comparable to waxing?
    When done by an experienced technician it isn't painful. I would be startled by the light but it didn't hurt. Then again when I went to a woman that was doing it free for me with a different type of machine (I guess I was a guinea pig) she burnt me & it did hurt. I stopped going to her when she burnt me pretty good, but it was free so I didn't complain & didn't want to tell her how bad she had burned me. It all worked out in the end but I ended up taking 3 days off work plus the weekend to heal.

There is a shop near me that is affordable so I may go there but I did talk to the shop owner about the risk of being burned. The laser I had made a world of difference for me & well worth the money. A friend had the laser treatments done I & it didn't work for her.

^thanks for the info, I think I will try it this month,hopefully I will not be burned^
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I'm from a dark haired family and as a result have a lovely dark moustache and black chin hair (1 single chin hair btw not a forest). I just pluck out the chin and shave my upper lip daily. Doesn't bother me as long as it is gone. I like to be hairless.

I had a wonderful boyfriend, and he was reminiscing one day about the first time he met me. He said, "You were sitting on the steps of the math building [at college] and you looked up, and the sun shone on your face, and I saw this big black mustache!" I think this was after freshman year, when I tried to Nair it off and instead got a purple chemical burn (in the shape of a mustache) that lasted for weeks.

Now I thread or shave. I, too know of a girl who was known for being "beautiful.. except for the blond mustache" which the guys were afraid of kissing.

i was looking in the mirror the other day and omg i finally noticed without the sun hitting it just right or really looking and i do not like it. my husband picks on me and says that i have a thicker stache than him and i tell him he is just jealous. he is part indian and has patchy facial hair lmao serves him right

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information