Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Females with moustaches

^^I think it depends largely on one's culture. I had an attractive Hispanic secretary who had a prominent mustache. She told me that men lovvved it and told her how sexy it made her. She told me that she would never do a thing to it. She's telling me this as I'm heading out the door for a heavy duty electrolysis session because in my culture, a heavy mustache is considered freakish.

However, I've had a few boyfriends who were cool about it. They knew I had a hormonal imbalance and was going through electrolysis which meant I couldn't shave or wax. I had to cut my hair down between electrolysis sessions. One of them would actually cut the hair down for me because some of it was hard for me to reach on my neck. He actually was an asshole but he sometimes demonstrated redeeming qualities.
    Last edited by qwerty; April 11th, 2008 at 04:57 AM.

Sparkly, I will try waxing, may be easier for me, thanks.
    Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

A*O

Electrolysis is a last resort - it HURTS!!!!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

In my mind, I don't see one. Neither do my friends, but the last time I went to get my eyebrows waxed the woman asked if I wanted my mustache done. I was like, yeah no thanks and she kinda laughed at me. Honestly until I really notice a difference I don't care that much. It's just peach fuzz...

I do have a mole on my chin that grows one single hair every few days. I just pluck it away then throw it in my cauldron for my true love spell...So far it has been unsuccessful
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^ The woman that does my eyebrows always asks me if I want my lip done to. I just roll my eyes, because I have nothing there and I know if I let her do it once there will be a greater risk for it to actually grow. I think that is her evil little plan though, to get more money out of me.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Wait till pubes start popping out of your chin.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    What?!?!?!
    You two make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    She probably has polycystic ovarian disease - a systemic metabolic disorder affecting about 10% of the female population (in the US at least) that throws your hormones out of whack. The lovely symptoms include obesity, hirsutism, infertility, cystic acne, insulin resistance/diabetes, etc. It's nasty for a lot of women and can really affect your emotional and physical quality of life including the one you mentioned. I have a very mild case of PCOD - Thank God - so I never had to deal with the worse of the symptoms. However, I did not escape the curse of hirsutism and have spent years/thousands of dollars on electrolysis to do away with facial hair. Never had a beard but had to deal with a thick black mustache and neck and chin sprouts. My face is mostly clean now but it's definitely not been fun.
    Jeez that sounds awful I have heard of PCOD, but didn't know much about it, symptons sound just lovely

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    a lot of women have facial hair, it's quite common.

There are options. Wax, laser, threading.
    What is threading?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    What is threading?

It's a technique where they use a thread to wrap around the hair and pull it out a row at a time, sort of like rapid multi hair tweezing. A lot of Indian/Asian salons do it.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ man, I have a bracelet that rips out my hair for FREE...anyone wanna buy it off me?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    ^^I think it depends largely on one's culture. I had an attractive Hispanic secretary who had a prominent mustache. She told me that men lovvved it and told her how sexy it made her. She told me that she would never do a thing to it. She's telling me this as I'm heading out the door for a heavy duty electrolysis session because in my culture, a heavy mustache is considered freakish.

However, I've had a few boyfriends who were cool about it. They knew I had a hormonal imbalance and was going through electrolysis which meant I couldn't shave or wax. I had to cut my hair down between electrolysis sessions. One of them would actually cut the hair down for me because some of it was hard for me to reach on my neck. He actually was an asshole but he sometimes demonstrated redeeming qualities.
    Oh.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I laser mine off. Still need quite a few applications to get rid of it completely (it's not especially visible, but the upper lip is one of the areas most affected by hormones, and therefore taking the most time to get permanent results), but at least every session leaves me hair-free for a month at least.

I'm due for an appointment next week. That, and a bikini wax. Oh, the joys of being a woman!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

It's a technique where they use a thread to wrap around the hair and pull it out a row at a time, sort of like rapid multi hair tweezing. A lot of Indian/Asian salons do it.
    Thanks. That sounds time consuming and painful but if it worked for a month I think I'd do it.

^ man, I have a bracelet that rips out my hair for FREE...anyone wanna buy it off me?
    I have a necklace that does the same. Too bad I don't need my neck hair pulled.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

It's mainly genetics. The hairier a person is then it increased the chance of having more body hair. I'm not bothered by a woman's facial hair sometimes I'm intrigued.

I have stray facials hairs and I get rid of them.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Thanks. That sounds time consuming and painful but if it worked for a month I think I'd do it.
    threading is my choice of hair removal for my eyebrows. i have such fair and sensitive skin that waxing gives me a red face for an entire day or two after. plucking just annoys me so i get them threaded. it's not much more time consuming than waxing - they have this way of holding the thread and twisting it so it just rolls over your skin and rips out hair along the way. hurts like a bitch (but then, what option doesn't hurt?) but it doesn't make my face red after!
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    threading is my choice of hair removal for my eyebrows.
    It's a great choice for sensitive skin, and for anyone that uses Retin A or Tazorac, as these thin the skin and waxing can rip off the top layers.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information