Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Eyebrow waxing gone wrong, please, someone needs to relate!

Castor oil should do the trick. Leave it on overnight and you should see results within a fortnight.
    holly likes this.

^ I also used Castor oil to help regrow my over-plucked brows. It's the cheapest option out there. But you can also try Latisse, which also worked great for me, but far, far, far more $$$ than good old Castor oil.
    Just make sure it's cold-pressed.

I had tweezed my brows into thin (but not pencil thin) arches, & now I'm rocking a strong brow & I love it! Less maintenance, & more youthful looking. It took about 2 months to get them fully back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Best I can suggest is that you hit Youtube. There's loads of tutorials on the best way to use make up to fill in overplucked brows until you can grow them back in. Most seem to go with light penciling for shape and then brow powder to fill them out.
    I'm just using a little pencil to make them a tad bit thicker looking. It looks fairly okay and I expect no one has really noticed because I rarely wear any makeup at all, so they wouldn't be looking for it. The couple of people I told the story too say they didn't notice it, so I think I'm good, although i resent the extra three minutes I have to spend in front of the mirror in the morning.

I got some castor oil and have been putting on a little at night. Here's hoping it works.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

does castor oil help grow thicker brows in general or just help if you over did your existing brows?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^I don't know. If I look at my mum, they grew back but they're more or less the same as before.

It won't make them any thicker then they originally were. It'll just help regrow them

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    since chemo, my eyebrows just didn't grow back much. sparse at best. I found some stuff on the internet called Wunderbrow. it's supposed to look great, and not come off when you sweat etc (which i tend to do). i've gone with shitty eyebrows for so damned long, i'm kind of worried about putting this on. i have visions of looking like Joan Crawford.
    the most important thing is finding a product that blends well and that matches your brow colour. i find it's best to use a colour that is a little bit lighter, and to blend well, if you do both of those things you'll look natural and avoid the joan crawford/sharpie/chola effect.
    i love anastasia products (yes, even despite the kardashian konnection), especially the brow wiz. it's so thin it really lets you have full control and the brush does an excellent job of blending. never had a problem with it coming off because of sweat, and this despite humid, muggy new york summers.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the most important thing is finding a product that blends well and that matches your brow colour. i find it's best to use a colour that is a little bit lighter, and to blend well, if you do both of those things you'll look natural and avoid the joan crawford/sharpie/chola effect.
    i love anastasia products (yes, even despite the kardashian konnection), especially the brow wiz. it's so thin it really lets you have full control and the brush does an excellent job of blending. never had a problem with it coming off because of sweat, and this despite humid, muggy new york summers.
    Thanks! love all the info. my eyebrows are a bit on the light side, even some gray. hard to see even.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information