Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyebrow Tattooing

Default Re: Eyebrow Tattooing

Ye Regina yours look great!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Bronze Member

Regina's is EXACTLY the look (natural) I am going for!!! Those look great. Thanks for sharing....I am taking your photo to the lady I am going to get a consultation from.

Thanks girls!

Pineappledapple>>> LOL. Good luck with your tattoo. Please tell the lady to keep a light hand when doing you tattoo. You can always add on if you find it too light. That's what I did. During my first session, I told her to keep it real light. Then she packed on more color for me during my 2nd session.

EDIT

Here's a clearer pic of my brows to show your tattoo lady.

Last edited by Regina; December 22nd, 2005 at 10:23 PM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Regina, you have such pretty eyes and nice eye brows!! Now I wanna go get my brows tattooed, too!!!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

Omg, my sister in law tattooed her eyebrows this weekend! They look nice as hell, but I got worried when I saw how dark they were at first, but I think it is fades away as they heal. I want to do mine too!

I think Regina's brows are too thin. They look dated. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    ... my mom plucked her eyebrows when it was "in" in the '60s and has been regretting it ever since... She always has to pencil them in. <--- I need to trim my eyebrows every couple of days, those suckers grow like grass

Okay, I don't have much to contribute, but I have a question. Do brows really stop growing if you pluck them too much? A few of my aunts did the whole 'no brow' in the 60's, too, and they always have to pencil in. Actually, one aunt did get permanent brows, so I guess I do have a contribution...hers look awesome!

I wish mine would stop growing, if that really does happen. I've got brows like you Barbara, and I pluck ALL the FREAKIN time. I even have tweezers in the car for when I look in my mirror (sunlight shows so much more than the bathroom light) and need some strays plucked. I'm so damn sick of it.

ETA: oh yeah, Regina, I saw you on the picture thread too...you are breathtaking. Absolutely gorgeous. Perfect brows!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I have a "friend" who had her lips tatooed. It wouldn't look bad except for the color. It is so dark it almost looks black...imo it looks really bad...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Bronze Member

i would never do it, styles change so much, and do you want wrinkled saggy eyebrows when you're 70? just use a pencil, it takes 2 minutes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information