Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The ex-Bunny Girl who has spent 500,000 having 100 cosmetic surgery operations

She looks horrible in the 1st pic, like her head is too small for her body

She looks ok but she doesn't look like half a million pounds worth! And I'd really like to know how a housewife/beautician came up with that kind of money for all her procedures. Wonder if her kids have college funds?

I understand if she needed plastic surgery to repair injuries but I guess some people get addicted to it. I just can't imagine being so self-absorbed that I'd put myself through all that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

These are exorbitantly high prices for most of the procedures listed. $60,000 for a breast lift? Another $60,000 some odd dollars for a laser peel? Maybe in Europe, but in the US, these procedures can be had for a fraction of the price.

Hopefully, somebody on the board who works for a plastic surgeon (Tonja?) will chime in and verify or refute these figures.

^ Well, the article said she's had over 100 different surgical and cosmetic treatments, so maybe they're giving the grand totals spent on her various body parts.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The chances are that the money has been guestimated and heavily inflated for publicity reasons. She probably had the first procedures done free (or on the NHS) because of the assault. And the most recent ones were freebies because of the publicity she promised to get for the clinics. The ones in the middle were probably what she or her insurance paid for, but I suspect the costs have been wildly inflated. I mean, a bust reduction (which necessarily involves moving the nipples) usually costs around - what? - 6-7k. So spending an entire half a million? I don't think so. (But if it's even half true, I'd want a refund!) My own guestimate is that the total costs of all her procedures were less than 200k, of which she/hubby/insurance/rich uncle paid about one-third (which is still a lot of money). But to make a good story for the press, every single procedure price has been replaced with the prices from the tariffs of top-end surgeons and clinics. That's my own (educated) opinion. But here's another thing: the more publicity she gets for being this 'expert guinea pig', the more freebies she'll get in future. That's how it works.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Gold Member

No matter the cost, she looks like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Looks like Charro
    that's what I thought and that's not a good thing!

Petunia Pearl

She looks like Sandra Lee from The Food Network.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um, thats unfortunate

i've said it before and this just proves it; you can spend all the money in the world if you want but some (the majority even?) ppl are just ugly/plain/nothing can be done about it - i guess it just comes down to bone structure and you can't really change that too much!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information