Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eczema

Be careful, tho, because a lot of drug companies dump expired drugs in Third World countries. It's yet another way Big Pharma makes mega profits.

Eli

Oh my God, somebody HELP! Or else I'm going to the doctors.
    I have EXTREME ECZEMA!! I'm not embarrassed, I'm just annoyed because it's nearly everywhere!!
    One on the corners of each of my shoulder blades, three patches on my back that are impossible to get to, one on each thigh, one on each side of the adonis, three on each calf muscle, two on the insides of the leg joint, three rows on each (kind of like x-rays on my ribs) in my stomach, one of each of my thighs, and one on each side of my hips. I'm sure there's some I forgot.
    I'm considering giving up showers and living like a hippie because after I've had the shower and I go to dry, that's when it sparks the itchiness and it drives me MENTAL! Like, Vivien Leigh mental. What can I use for serious help?!???
    P.S.: (I'm not dying, so don't freak too badly)

I got this info off of Naturalcurereviews.com. Hope it helps. It makes sense that it's internal.

fish oil/ flax seed oil

Tricia in WI -
    My daughter had eczema on her face when she was an infant- we started giving her a teaspoon of Fish oil every day. (check your brands to make sure they are free from mercury- I use Nordic Naturals.) This helped maintain her skin- especially during the winter when it was so horrible. I have also heard thet Flax seed oil has the same effect, however I have not tried it. It does not always work right away -it can take a few weeks to help your body- everyone is different!

Jan 20, 2007

Eczema, Psoriasis "Cure"

Hans in Los Angeles, CA -
    Psoriasis/Eczema is, like most diseases, an inflammatory disease. Its main trigger is Candida fungus in your digestive system.

Sugar feeds fungus and eating fungus (dairy, breads) adds to your internal flora (fungus). The result is your body over-reacting by (becoming inflamed) attacking fungus all over the body, including skin.

My "cure" is extremely effective: eat Turmeric (500mg pills) 3-6x a day. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and balances your intestinal flora (fungus).

I have suffered for 33 years with this disease and tried it all. Turmeric is almost a "cure" and is probably more effective than corticosteriods.

Reduce sugars, dairy, gluten, fungus intake and take Turmeric. Keep areas mostened, try not to itch or break skin. Eczema is triggered by several elements, injury to skin is one of them.

Green tea and Salmon oil (omega 3's) should be taken also (Green tea increases the effectiveness of Turmeric many times and vice versa).

Salmon oil, green tea (especially around the eyes with warm moist bags) and turmeric can be applied directly for more relief. Avoid dangerous prescription drugs.

Good luck.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Eli

Sudocreme. Got it today. Phew. Miracle stuff. Um... also remember the bottle from the middle eighties when I was a tot. Thought it was impossible, but opened it and took a whiff of it and instantly remembered this from when I was little. So I guess it's good!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information