Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Do you wash your hair everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    i use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, it has really helped with my "scabby scalp" syndrome. i don't know what that was all about, severe dandruff or psoriasis, but i would have thick chunks of skin clump up and peel off (and bleed or leave scabs). i wash everyother day. my sister recommends the wen shampoo treatment system. has anyone here used it before?
    Ok what IS that all about? I have it too, just one tiny patch at the top of my head, like right where the hair changes direction (where a man's bald spot would start.) I just changed back to pureology, which is a sulfate-free shampoo and it went away for several weeks but now it's back. Like a thick scabby, dry and scaly patch of skin that peels off, but just in that one tiny spot. I hate it and want to get rid of it so if anyone figures out wth that is, let me know.

If it's where your hair is thinnest, it could be a sunspot on your scalp.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hit By Ban Bus!

in summer , I will wash my hair everyday! but in winter I do it every two days

Quote Originally Posted by happychloe View Post
    in summer , I will wash my hair everyday! but in winter I do it every two days
    You forgot to mention that you use Spam as a conditioner.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have long hair, and I wash it every other day only due to work. Sometimes I wash, skip skip. It stays healthier that way. Daily washing is extremely hard on ones hair. I wear a head covering ninety five percent of the time, so this regimen of washing is not even detectible. I know some people who think it is gross to allow your hair or body to go unwashed for a day or two. Our bodies secrete natural oils that are essential in helping you retain a youthful or more pliable texture. Commercial soaps are way to harsh for daily use.

I've been using Wen and it is awesome. I tried it a few years ago and it was only okay. But this time around it has really improved my hair. Especially the color. I use it exactly as the directions say. I don't think I was using enough the first time around.
    My hair loves it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

I also do have fine hair , washing every other day is what I'm been doing . It's actually feel so good when oils in your hair comes out and then on the next day have it shampoo with conditioner. it gives me silky and nourishing hair eventually.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have long hair to my shoulder and I wash my hair every day because my hair a bit dry at the end and oily at the root. I don't know how to deal with it so i can wash it not frequently. I know it harms it washing every day. I have to keep my good hair style.

aaaaand you're back. You'll just get banned again you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    aaaaand you're back. You'll just get banned again you know.
    You mean...me? I am curious why you say so. I come here first time, anything I do wrong?

If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I've been using Wen and it is awesome. I tried it a few years ago and it was only okay. But this time around it has really improved my hair. Especially the color. I use it exactly as the directions say. I don't think I was using enough the first time around.
    My hair loves it.
    I used Wen when I received it as part of a natural beauty product test panel and I was really unimpressed. At first I loved it, but about a week and a half into using it I felt that it made my already thin hair even more thin looking and extremely greasy looking. It even started building up in my hair.

I wanted to like it, but I just started to feel dirty and had to go back to what I normally use. I'm using whats left in the bottle every week or so as a deep conditioner, but that's as much as I'll do with it (and it's mostly because I LOVE the smell of it).

Anyway to answer the question, I wash my hair any time I shower (on a day off I might not get out of my PJs and not shower so in that case my hair wouldn't get washed).
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I have long, thick, super straight dark hair and very oily. I wash it everyday. I wanted to try not to wash it daily but I can feel the oily gunk in my scalp if I hadn't wash in 2 days and it's just nasty...I have tried Non-SLS shampoo from Nature's Gate organics but somehow it made my hair dry & brittle...I need some good shampoo recommendation for oily hair...
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

Hit By Ban Bus!

hi,dear friend!Washing the hairs too many times is one of the causes of the hair loss. Remember that washing hairs daily will make them go thin and loosen their base from the scalp. Don't comb the hair when they are wet. As the comb moves on through the wet hair it loosens the hair from the follicles. 6. Make it a point to rinse the hair through the cool water (water with normal temperature). Avoid using hot water as it makes the hair dry and weaken them.7. Avoid wearing the tight hats as they put a lot of pressure on the hairs and makes them thin. By wearing the tight hats the hair growth is stunted. Many times hair even breaks directly due to the tight hats.

You're back! What happened to points one through five?

I'd think hats that tight would cut off circulation long before causing hair loss.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information