Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do women like guys with hair on their bodies?

Default Re: Do women like guys with hair on their bodies?

The lesser, the better.

Or else:

I beat anorexia.

My husband is pretty hairy - not sasquatch hairy, but hairy nonetheless. We always joke that his bald spots get more mouth attention then the rest of him ... but I would NEVER ask him to wax or shave. I find it very very sexy. Hairless is nice on models, but in real life I find it creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    I'm very curious as to the biological benefit or advantage, if any, that this type of hair growth gives.

Why would nature produce this type of excessive hair growth? What is the purpose of it? Why are people from warmer climates hairier than those from cooler climates? Or is that even true?

What is all this hair supposed to DO? What is its FUNCTION?

As far as personal attraction goes, I think that what I find appealing in a picture, like a model in a magazine, is not quite what I find myself attracted to in real life. The men that I find myself inexplicably drawn toward are more hairy than the models I *think* I'm attracted to.
    Seriously, I think it has to do with your body trying to keep you warm. Even when I step out of the shower after shaving....if I get cold, I'll have goosebumps and get immediate stubble on my legs.

When I had laser hair removal done, the technician told me the best time of year to do it is during the winter months, when hair follicles are most active. Goosebumps function is to push out the hair. This is why your hair grows faster in the winter. For some unknown reason, your nails grow faster in the summer .... I SWEAR this is what I was told at the Dr.'s office.

I don't like back hair at all, but I like a moderate amount of hair in appropriate places.

I prefer a slick body....

I like a guy to have some body hair - back and shoulder hair is a little off-putting, but I detest the shaved/waxed look; I find it creepy. My BF is a fairly furry guy - none on the back thankfully - but he's dark blond and I think it looks very nice. And don't even talk to me about scrotum-shaving - I am SO glad he has no interest in that. Again - creepy.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Seriously, I think it has to do with your body trying to keep you warm. Even when I step out of the shower after shaving....if I get cold, I'll have goosebumps and get immediate stubble on my legs.
    But it seems like people from cold climates, like the Netherlands for example, have less hair, whilst your dark-haired warm climate people have more. I could be totally off here in my shameless sterotyping, though. Also, is it sterotyping (& inaccurate) for me to think that asian men have a lot less hair than caucasian men? At least the ones I've known were like that. Why do you never see a picture of an Indian (Native American) with a beard? Did they have them? Surely they didn't shave? Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It's not a stereotype to say Asian men have less body hair. It's just a fact.

I like some body hair on a man. (Not like Robin Williams and back hair is always gross) I do like a "fuzzy" chest.

I hate those hairless male models the gays seem to love. They look like wax. So Not hot.

I like a man who trims the hedges down below. I'm not talking totally hair-free, but I think its very necessary with most men. Makes them look a lot nicer. I hate a big ol nasty bush the size of Canada.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    But it seems like people from cold climates, like the Netherlands for example, have less hair, whilst your dark-haired warm climate people have more. I could be totally off here in my shameless sterotyping, though. Also, is it sterotyping (& inaccurate) for me to think that asian men have a lot less hair than caucasian men? At least the ones I've known were like that. Why do you never see a picture of an Indian (Native American) with a beard? Did they have them? Surely they didn't shave? Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from?
    Lob, you always crack me up. I am going to wake my Dh up!

I believe certain ethnic background/races are less hairy than others. Asian and NA's tend to be less.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Some body hair is fine, but men who have hair like a gorilla turn me off.

Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    It's not a stereotype to say Asian men have less body hair. It's just a fact.

I like some body hair on a man. (Not like Robin Williams and back hair is always gross) I do like a "fuzzy" chest.

I hate those hairless male models the gays seem to love. They look like wax. So Not hot.
    I soooooo totally agree with that. Too sculpted bodies, sixpacks and hairless plastic looking shit are a total turnoff.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet
    This is the maximum amount of hair I find appealing.

Who is this guy?He's hot!

Oh, and I don't like a lot of hair. I kind of like the shaved chest look. I wouldn't expect a guy to shave his legs or anything;that's ridiculous. But excessive hair on the back is yuch!

I like naturally dark hair men, and they usually have hair on their body; but its fine as long as they aren't looking like gorrillas.
    I remember that the first time I saw a hairy ASS was in highschool when this really hairy guy had a plumbers crack. He was 17 at the time, and i remember my friend and I saw at the same time and she goes, (haha) HOW DO YOU GET A HAIRY BUTT?

It was not pretty.

I like leg hair; i've seen alot of shaved legs on men lately and its so 'off'.

I prefer no hair. I like a slick body... hmmmmmm!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

In my teens and early 20's I would have said I prefer the 'hairfree look' on a man's chest. Then I met my husband who has a beautiful fully hairy chest and a few patches on his upper back (think Magnum PI). I love hairy legs and golden hued arm hair up against a suntan. Sometimes during sweaty sex, his chest hair sticks to me. Oh well. He is very handsome in a 90210 head turning kind of way. Now that I'm older it appears unnatural for a man to be hairless like a woman. It is a trait of masculinity (though certainly not the only one) and I like how different it is from a woman. I think most men benefit from keeping their hedges trimmed (like they want women to be trimmed and neat), but I do not want a man who shaves his chest or legs. Back waxing is fine by me if they need it. The only men I've known who shave like that are cyclists and bodybuilders (to showcase the muscle tone).

My hubby is very hairy, and I love it.
    I dated a guy who shaved his entire body. It was a little weird to feel chest stubble during sex...but it didn't stop me! The sex was awesome!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information