Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do I need a nosejob?

I think a nose job would do you a lot of good. I think you're pretty. I think the nose is kind of holding your prettyness back. Just my opinion.

I think if I were you I would get one, if I had the money.

Also, I don't think your eyes look too far apart either way. and your lips are fine either way. Im not a fan of big lips, at least on me.

yes you should have a nose job for the following reasons

1) you have a beautiful exotic look, particuarly your eyes, and the nose distracts from that

2) you have to remember that the great thing about a good nose job is that not only does improve your nose (obvious purpose) but it also brings out the rest of your features.

Overall I think youre really pretty and a nose refinement procedure would improve your look. A lot of my friends and some family members have had them and Ive always admired their results from the before to after.Ive never seen a bad one. Also, they heeled in about a week--very quickly. Ofcourse all surgeries are a risk, but really these procedures ended up being no big deal compaired to the amazing results

Out of interest, have you made the final decision yet?

Hit By Ban Bus!

yes im going to get the tip shortened and refined. i'll post pix after i heal.

wont be till summer though, i have to finish saving up for it, it's going to cost 2,500.

I agree, that's heaps cheap. Best of luck. I hope everything goes well and the finishing is what you have desired. Cannot wait to see the new pics! I am excited for you

Hit By Ban Bus!

i live in canada so i dont know how much rhinoplasty is in the states but i think that's cheap and the surgeon has a really good reputation. im trying to talk my mom into lending me the money lol. she is anti nosejob so i might still have to save.

here is a side view of the schnozzerama...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a/Image352.jpg

Hit By Ban Bus!

My hit upon seeing this photo is that your nose is part of your ancestral background, and it would be commonplace in that country/culture, and therefore less noticeable and/or feel less undesirable.

I like your nose. You don't "need" a nose job, and you shouldn't get one. If you had a different nose, you'd be just another regular ole good-lookin' blonde. And that's boring. The last picture you posted? I really, really really like it. Your nose is beautiful! It's not some little, cookie-cutter snub sitting on your face.

But whatever. At least you're not trying to do anything drastic. Good luck to you! I hope you get exactly what you want. And I won't hold it against you if you do decide to cut your face open for vanity's sake.

You're beautiful and you donot need a nose job.. All these people who do this, I NEVER think they look better afterward. I think they ALWAYS looked better before... (that is unless you looked like some of those people on Extreme Makeover) But you donot.... You are hot and your nose gives you character. ( at least that is what I have been told.)
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Hit By Ban Bus!

i dont want cookie cutter, my nose is pretty wide, i dont like the thin thin skeletor noses. just gonna make it a bit better. i definately dont want something completely drastic you know?

i have a bunch more pix on myspace too. there are more pix there in addition to the ones i've shown. you can see how it's very bulbous on the end. especially in the sunglasses photo.

i get so confused when i get people telling me NO and telling me YES! gah! i dont know what to do!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just looked at your myspace photos and I don't think you need a nosejob. But like I said before, I think you'll probably do it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Egolita View Post
    i get so confused when i get people telling me NO and telling me YES! gah! i dont know what to do!
    But darling, the point is how YOU feel about your nose. Your opinion is the only one that really matters. You're the one who has to live with that nose.

Word, Martirio!

Hey, Egolita: Just so you'll know, when I was a teen, I thought my nose was HUUUGE. But as I got older, my nose seemed to fit my face. Sure, it's wide, but, hey, I'm a black chick! But seriously, when you're in your teens (when you said you first started having nose issues) your body's changing. All pre-teens and pubescent kids go thru an "awkward phase," and sometimes our self esteem suffers. Those of us that recover from that, and learn to love ourselves for who we are inside (for that's what truly matters), are able to because we can finally say "Fuck everybody else that wants to judge me and ridicule me based on how I look!" Because that says more about the ridiculer than the ridiculee.

So, all's I'm tryin to say is: Love yourself first, poot upon the judgmental assholes, and don't do anything drastic to your face. You're gorgeous, and your nose is always gonna look different depending on angle/lighting/makeup/distance from the lens. I'll bet that in everyday, normal life when you're talking and laughing and being expressive, your nose suits you and adds to your beauty. You don't want to lose that, so do a looooooot of research on 1) the procedure 2) the surgeon 3) past patients-- both the satisfied and the dissatisfied. And then decide what you want to do.

Hit By Ban Bus!

thanks for all your advice you guys. once i see the surgeon and he tells me exactly what he can do and what will happen i'll make my final decision. i agree that a big drastic change will be too freaky. if he can just tone it down a bit i'll definately be doing it. i was really going to go for the whole change in the beginning but now i see that i just need to tweak it, i don't want to lose my 'individuality' and become cookie cutterish. i'm glad i came here and got opinions from honest anonymous people. i believe you guys before i believe people close to me, cuz i know they love me, but they can never be 100% honest. (i suppose if i looked absolutely dreadful they would lol).

Egolita, I genuinely think you are a very very pretty girl, and you have gorgeous features, clear skin and a very beautiful nose. You definitely do not 'need' a nose job. Having said that, I too absolutely hate my nose, and with it being right in the middle of the face, it really is something to focus on, so I can understand you saying you want to change it. But just so you know, when passing you in the street I would never stop and think about your nose, or thats its mishapen or unattractive, because it's not. You are a very beautiful woman, nose and all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information