Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Crest White Strips work?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Do Crest White Strips Work?

I've seen the TV ads for the renewal ones, the one they say it removes 20 yrs of stain etc. That sounds better than the regular Crest White Strips, I have the Premium ones but I've been too lazy to use them regularly. I think I've only used them 2ice

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I want some!! my teeth are pretty white, but they can never be too white! Where am i gonna be gettin some here in England?

Didn't work for me. I use Rembrandt with the trays. It is not good for senstive teeth.

I have used the Crest Whitening Strips and they do work. They do leave your teeth pretty sensitive to hot and cold foods, so watch out! It sure is cheaper than getting your teeth bleached at the dentists.

Bronze Member

Default the best teeth whitening kits?

THIS POST IS SPAM

hi! i've heard some not so good things about crest white strips, i'm wondering about everyone's experiences with teeth whitening kits?

all of the celebrities have such white teeth and i was wondering if there was an inexpensive way to get it done well.

i work w/ the people at aquafresh and one of the girls at work tried the new aquafresh whitening trays. she said they worked really well and they got whiter in about three days.

what are you experiences w/ teeth whitening? thanks

THIS POST IS SPAM

nothing beats correction fluid

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    nothing beats correction fluid

I talked to my dentist about it and was told not to do Crest strips if your smile shows most of your top teeth (as mine does). She said that the strips are usually only big enough for the middle four teeth, causing the remaining, unbleached teeth to look discolored.

I think the best bet is something like BriteSmile or another type of laser whitening.

Intelliminds.com:
    Our marketing associates are able to infiltrate thousands of chatrooms. By assimilating into the conversation of the chatroom, the marketing associate can then convey compelling peer-to-peer recommendation to visit a website, buy a brand, watch a movie, watch a TV show, listen to a particular song, or take a survey.
    Case Study:
    Online Marketing:
    Message Boards
    Message Boards, Group Sites, and Blogs Posting
    • In a recent campaign, a client, with a strong brand in the Trading Card Game space, wanted to promote the release of their new product and conduct a smear campaign against the launch of a competing product
    promote product? Check
    Smear competitor? Check

Now legally required to say who you're working for! " i work w/ the people at aquafresh"

I'm sure that the people you work for have lots of info for you.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I'm using Crest WhiteStrips Renewal - twice a day for 10 days. I'm spacing it out a little to keep my teeth from getting too sensitive. My teeth are fairly small and when I smile I show probably seven. They cover all mine.

They're getting pretty white - maybe not movie star white, but decent. When my teeth get a little sensitive, I'll skip a day and use tooth paste for sensitive teeth.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Intelliminds.com:
    Our marketing associates are able to infiltrate thousands of chatrooms. By assimilating into the conversation of the chatroom, the marketing associate can then convey compelling peer-to-peer recommendation to visit a website, buy a brand, watch a movie, watch a TV show, listen to a particular song, or take a survey.
    Case Study:
    Online Marketing:
    Message Boards
    Message Boards, Group Sites, and Blogs Posting
    • In a recent campaign, a client, with a strong brand in the Trading Card Game space, wanted to promote the release of their new product and conduct a smear campaign against the launch of a competing product
    promote product? Check
    Smear competitor? Check

Now legally required to say who you're working for! " i work w/ the people at aquafresh"

I'm sure that the people you work for have lots of info for you.
    Interesting.....so crest whitening strips are bad and aquafresh trays are good. If Aquafresh hires these intelliminds people to do spam, I have no respect for them, I'll just have to boycott their products. I usually buy crest anyways.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

The timing is really suspicious. Check wikipedia for aquafresh.
    "Aquafresh is also launching a tooth-whitening product, Aquafresh White Trays, in February 2007."

It's Spamtastic!!!!

Zee

I use two crest strips to cover all of my teeth that show. They work fine.

Also recently purchase GoSmile toothpaste to try it out. Working pretty good so far.

Pfft Aquafresh
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Hit By Ban Bus!

you know i have been getting alot of compliments lately on how white my teeth have been, and it's because, (either this or magic) that i started using "colgate 2 in 1 Whitening" which is just the cheap toothpaste, 1.69 or something. i have it in a upright tube thingie. love it!

I bought the equate brand and they seem to be working, too.
    I just do once every day or two. No sensitivity yet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information