I think the ones you guys are referring to is the same as the one i used - DRICLOR - its the one you only use at night for excessive sweating. It KILLS my pits too much, i have to wipe it off cuz it stings too harshly. I have an allergy to aerosol deodorants/anti-perspirants -only use roll-on so it cant be good that im using it. On the site it says this:
Instructions for use:
Before using DRICLOR
1. Ensure the affected areas are perfectly dry before applying DRICLOR. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
2. Do not bathe the affected areas just before using DRICLOR. Allow at least one hour after bathing.
3. Do not use a hair removal cream or shave the armpits 24 hours before or after using the product.
How and when to use DRICLOR
1. Apply last thing at night when completely relaxed.
2. Make sure the skin is perfectly dry before applying DRICLOR.
3. The next morning, wash and dry the areas you have treated. Do not re-apply DRICLOR again during the day.
4. At first, you should use DRICLOR each night until sweating stops during the day. You may then find you can cut down its use to twice weekly and then to once weekly and possibly even less often.
5. DRICLOR may cause temporary irritation or redness. If this troubles you, stop using DRICLOR for a while, and if necessary consult your doctor.
The beauty is that it STILL works even when i wipe it off after one minute at night! I dont use it anymore cuz of the burning, but if you do sweat a lot, TRY SOME! The whole day you can be in a sauna and nothing happens.