Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curly vs. straight: Which do men prefer?

I've always been envious of curly haired women because of their increased styling choices. Straight or curly - they can do whatever suits their mood or style. Yet, many women would love to have my mostly straight but very thick and easy to care for hair (so they say) - grass is always greener elsewhere.

Ah, I love curly and wavy hair. And I agree that the photos aren't equal.

Besides, who in the hell wants to go on a first date and have a woman making the whole thing about her fucking hair? Way to charm them.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

she sounds like a vapid pain in the ass.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What I find annoying is women who refuse to change their hair specifically because of their boyfriend's preferences!

I have two friends like this- one married, one who was engaged (broken up now) and the married one decided on a whim one day to go get her hair cut without telling her husband. Well, she had pretty long hair and decided to get it cut SUPER short...like, boy short and apparently he didn't like it (although I did! She's a tiny girl and definitely had the face shape to pull it off) and so she was bummed and grew it out and hasn't cut it again since.

The other formerly engaged friend has had long hair her entire life. I'm always egging her to change her look and to experiment a little and to her that is the same, big chunky blonde highlights and a few inches cut off...ummmm...I want to tell her "Honey, this is what you've been doing for the past four years!!! BORING!!!" Well, and 'short hair' for her is like right at her shoulders...apparently her ex-fiance told her that he liked her hair long and it would look really bad if it was cut short.

This is why I hate men.

Every man I've ever known always gushes about how sexy long hair is.

Well I don't care. If I feel like shaving my head...damn it I'm going to do it! If I feel like dying it pink then I'm going to do it!

No man is ever telling me how to wear my hair!

Because that's just the beginning...then they thing they can control other aspects of your life too.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    This is why I hate men.

Every man I've ever known always gushes about how sexy long hair is.

Well I don't care. If I feel like shaving my head...damn it I'm going to do it! If I feel like dying it pink then I'm going to do it!

No man is ever telling me how to wear my hair!

Because that's just the beginning...then they thing they can control other aspects of your life too.
    Men are controlled by their penises. If it gives them an erection, they like it. For these guys, long hair makes their pee-pees hard. What else is a woman for? To provide hard-ons and to provide a receptacle for semen.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Men are controlled by their penises. If it gives them an erection, they like it. For these guys, long hair makes their pee-pees hard. What else is a woman for? To provide hard-ons and to provide a receptacle for semen.
    ^I know but still!

It's just so stupid.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

It is all stupid. That's why there are so many Lifetime movies. The eternal battle for power and security between the sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She came to work with flat ironed hair and she looked like ASSSSSSSSSSSS. Totally did not work for her AT ALL.
    You say that like its a bad thing?

a flat pancake ass.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

My hubby likes my hair better when it's flat ironed but he says I tend to be in a better mood when it's straightened. I can't flat iron it every day when it's long and I can't stand having to fix it every day. Right now, he's lucky I wash it.

I wear it curly or straight, depending on my mood, the coloring at the time and the occasion.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Bronze Member

I hear men like long soft hair they can run their fingers through, or so says the Lady on millionaire matchmaker.

I think its best to go with what you have naturally and try to stay away from using alot of product

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information