Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could You Take A Three-Minute Shower?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Every single DAY. Waxing is expensive, painful and doesn't last a week on me. Yes, I'm a monkey.
    I'm a monkey too, which is why I forced myself to use an Epilady which was kind of painful at first and took a few goes to get used to, but after doing it for years I feel nothing although I still wince doing my bikini line but there are no cries of agony like when I used to wax. The longer you use one the easier it is and my hair grows much finer now. I give it a touch up about once a week but that just catches the new ones coming through and my legs feel smooth all the time. It takes 10 minutes a week max. I think it's the best and cheapest solution for us furrier girls.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

*slaps twitchy*

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm a monkey too, which is why I forced myself to use an Epilady which was kind of painful at first and took a few goes to get used to, but after doing it for years I feel nothing although I still wince doing my bikini line but there are no cries of agony like when I used to wax. The longer you use one the easier it is and my hair grows much finer now. I give it a touch up about once a week but that just catches the new ones coming through and my legs feel smooth all the time. It takes 10 minutes a week max. I think it's the best and cheapest solution for us furrier girls.
    I use one (different brand) for bikini area but can't imagine doing all of my legs... Brazilian waxes don't phase me at all but the one time I waxed my legs, I decided I'd rather give birth or walk on hot coals. I know that once you get in the swing of it, it's a lot less painful, as long as you keep up with it. I just don't think that my legs would stay smooth. Dunno.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    *slaps twitchy*

I use one (different brand) for bikini area but can't imagine doing all of my legs... Brazilian waxes don't phase me at all but the one time I waxed my legs, I decided I'd rather give birth or walk on hot coals. I know that once you get in the swing of it, it's a lot less painful, as long as you keep up with it. I just don't think that my legs would stay smooth. Dunno.
    Lobes, give leg waxing & underarms another try. As long as they move swiftly the pain is gone before you can say Ow. It will not be long before you see less hair coming in. The more you keep it up the less hair grows back. One thing-if you get a slow mover, fire her on the spot. This has to be done quickly. Oh-and take 2 Aleve or something before you go.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I just don't think it's worth the aggravation of dealing with growing it long enough to wax, then the pain, then the fast regrowth. I always use the same person for waxing and she's great, but I seriously have regrowth from waxing within a week. Even the areas I've been waxing for years. I know the pain subsides & the growth slows & all but it's still too much. I get brazilians because shaving just won't do (for me) in that regard, but shaving my legs takes about 2 minutes a day with no pain and minimal expense. And seriously - brazilians are cake to me, but leg waxing is horrible. I've had it done, and I've done it myself. Doesn't matter how fast it's done. Not worth it.

The other thing I've noticed with an Epilady (mine's actually called Silk Epil but it's the same thing) is that since using it on my underarms I sweat a lot less, and hardly need deodorant. I don't know if it's because the sweat sticks to stubble after shaving, but if I epilate my underarms once or twice a week they stay smooth, dry and non-stinky.

Well you have my sincere respect. The thought of using my epilator under my arms makes me shudder. Ouch.

It really doesn't hurt after using it for so long. Sorry what I meant to say was, I'm a tough bitch and I laugh in the face of pain.

You should be on a reality show - one of those where a bunch of people live together in a house - where you could showcase your mad epilating skills.

When the ex would walk in on me doing my legs he would physically recoil - I guess with men thinking of nothing but their dicks, he was probably imagining one of those things let loose on his pubes. So I would make a big show of yawning, whistling, checking under my fingernails etc. while I was doing it, which didn't help when I missed patches but it made me feel superior and that's what counts.

Since I've been single, I've gotten a little lax & my epilator hasn't been used much. Used it a couple of days ago and omg... it's like starting all over again.

Yeah I'm going to have to watch out for that now, especially as winter's on the way in the southern hemisphere. But my legs get itchy if I leave them too long but if I'm not getting any action the bikini line can run amok until spring for all I care.

And boy, do they run amok if you let them. Makes me hate those non-monkey types of bitches.

Do I start counting from the time I enter the shower? Or does the timer start when I turn the water on? It takes a little bit of time to get the water temp right. If I had the time, I'd take more baths. But those are a luxury when there are barely enough hours/minutes in your day to get in even a shower!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information