Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: IT Cosmetics - I Need Help/Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Thanks ladies. I will try your suggestions. I can use my C Card and my sister's mailing address. She will forward the parcel to me. I'm half tempted not to give IT my $$$ if they can't leap into the 21st century.
    QVC won't ship overseas? They're the reason IT has gotten as big as it has. Their "bundles" are really good deals if you can get them when they're just coming out. Have you tried going on QVC's Beauty Board and asked around? That might help. I'd also be willing to help out a non-US GR makeup ho too. Their brushes are simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    The redness cream is amazing. It's hella expensive but a little goes a long way and it made my shitty skin look nearly flawless without foundation. I'm a studio fix spackler and the redness cream was comparable.
    I've mentioned this in other threads but I also adore their Bye Bye Redness but I can't use it because their single universal shade is waaaay too dark for my super fair skin. I've bitched to IT a few times to make this in more colors, but they just won't budge. I can't even imagine how this would work with deep skin tones either. It's the opposite of universal. It's infuriating. That stuff is magic ... goes on so well, minimizes pores to oblivion, and just looks amazing. Except when you're really fair, then it looks like you have bruises in the spots you use it in.

I haven't used IT's makeup, but their brushes are awesomeness.

A*O

Sephora has just opened a store in Melbourne, squeee, so I'll go and have a look there. I know they do a few IT items.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^^^^ I think that might be just a UK thing. In the U.S., only Ulta, QVC and IT's own website sell their items. I wish Sephora would carry them, they're really the only reason I even go into Ulta.

Check Sephora again - I found that some stuff I wanted to get that wasn't available when Sephora first launched is now available on their online store.

Other than that - I got nothing but sympathy. Such a pain when you find something cheap and good, and then they either don't ship outside of the USA or they charge a ridiculous amount of shipping. (Amazon comes to mind - Booktopia is as cheap, and shipping is $6.95 for as much as you want.)

^^^ you got me all excited, but there's nothing in Sephora from IT. I'm automatically signed in when I go there, so it knows my shipping location. Maybe it's a regional thing?

I'm so mad! I finally went to buy bye bye redness, and it's out of stock on ulta and on the IT cosmetics website. Why????? My sister told me she got it months ago, and loves it.

I found something I like even more than the Bye Bye Redness. I totally stopped using it after I tried this...

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Bye Bye Undereye is also amazing (didn't see a mention of it so had to put it out there) - their brushes are so glorious, but too expensive for my tight wallet!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I found something I like even more than the Bye Bye Redness. I totally stopped using it after I tried this...

is it cakey or does it go on lightly? i'm looking for a new powder that is lighter on my skin than what i've been using.

do you put the bye bye redness on just the red spots and then cover with something else? what is that something else??? help me! i'm clueless.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It cosmetics has bye bye redness back in stock! Yay! But it caused an argument with my husband (different story). But I don't know anything about this celebration foundation (of course!). I need to stop in-store at ulta an check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    is it cakey or does it go on lightly? i'm looking for a new powder that is lighter on my skin than what i've been using.

do you put the bye bye redness on just the red spots and then cover with something else? what is that something else??? help me! i'm clueless.
    It is slightly heavier than ordinary powder. It is a power foundation. And a little goes a long way. It is easy easy easy to do your whole face in seconds. I got that brush in the pic and it is wonderful. It came with the foundation on QVC. I stopped using the BBR when I got this, but I think you could use it under. My face really can not handle foundation. I have a very oily t-zone. The BBR covered the redness so well. But I felt it was a tad too yellow. I would dab some powder over it on my nose and chin. I had laser treatments done on my cheeks and nose. It totally got rid of the broken veins on my cheeks, so I don't use anything on my cheeks now. They are just rosy now and not that harsh red they were. I am so happy I did it. I didn't have as much luck with a vein on my nose, so I use the powder fountain on my nose and chin and it seems to do the trick.

Here's a demo. She takes off her makeup and shows her redness and how she covers it. 3:30 in. There is also an illuminating version in a silver or white compact, so make sure you know which one to get. I paid about $10 less than what they're promoting here.
    Last edited by sprynkles; March 17th, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

fgg

^thanks!

i needed a new compact anyway so i ordered It Cosmetics Travel Size Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ and It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ from ulta yesterday to try it out. i read reviews of the BBR and they scared me (too heavy, too dark, too orange, etc.)
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

IT cosmetics is on QVC for the next 1.5 hours for anyone interested!
    sprynkles likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Thanks for the heads up. I will not buy anything. *keep repeating*
    I bought Dr. Paul Nasiff's (the surgeon from Botched) new serum last night on HSN. I need to be good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information