Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Color contacts

I had blue colored ones for brown eyes & they looked so fake, but this was 20 years ago & they have definitely improved since then.
    I would never wear them now, because I've come to love my dark brown eyes, I think they're exotic looking. Plus I've had lasik, so no need for contacts anymore.

Silver Member

I used freshlook color blends, and used the violet colored contacts.

My eyes are so brown they're nearly black, but you wouldn't believe how many people thought they were natural, or sometimes I would switch to grey colored contacts and people would notice the change and completely freak out.

sorry to bump, but I went for my exam yesterday and tried on the color contacts. Since my eyes are a light brown/hazel, the green looked so natural and cool! I'm so excited for them to come in. I love my eye color, but it's fun to switch it up
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I worked w/a girl who had brown eyes and used green lenses. She looked scary, like an alien b/c her pupils stayed the same. I avoided making eye contact w/her at all costs.

Some of these contacts look absolutely incredible. I was admiring a girl's amazing turquoise eyes and then she confessed they were contacts. She wore them to see, but instead of get clear ones, got coloured for fun. I'd seriously invest in some and wear them all day, every day if I didn't have such a hang up about living a lie. I can't do fake... no matter how good it looks. I wish I could just do it without attaching "But it's not REALLY me" to everything.

Have always wanted to try them (brown) but I'm afraid of putting anything in my eye, though it's supposed to be painless.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Have always wanted to try them (brown) but I'm afraid of putting anything in my eye, though it's supposed to be painless.
    If you haven't worn contacts before, they'll feel scratchy and just plain annoying but once you get used to it, it's fine.
    The worst pain is either getting a lash partially under the lens (still don't know WTF I did to do that), or getting a small length of hair wrapped around the edge of the lens.

I got my gemstone green in the mail yesterday-very cool. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Where's the pic??!?!?! lol

I'd love to get a pair of color contacts. I've always wanted to see what I'd look like with green eyes. I tried that FreshLooks link that was posted and uploaded a photo of myself. I thought the Honey shade actually looked good- it surprised me.

i have dark green eyes and like to change it up with FreshLook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua or True Sapphire.

Whenever a woman compliments me while im wearin color contacts, i thank them, then tell em they are fake

You can see a close-up of the two contact colours here:

True Sapphire on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Caribbean Aqua on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information