Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know any tricks to get my boobs to stay put in this dress?

Bronze Member

take a look at some of mariah careys pics in dresses. if hers didnt pop out your safe!!

The title made me laugh. Us girls and our issues. Good luck with the dress (and the boobs)!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

i'm going to go the duct tape route because i can't wear a bra with straps, a corset would show through the material and my low back bra doesn't work either (stupid dress!). it's still sitting in my closet but i vow to wear it.

Silver Member

Florida - i've heard of women using duct tape, but i'm curious. what and how does one do with the tape exactly? thanks!

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by daves View Post
    take a look at some of mariah careys pics in dresses. if hers didnt pop out your safe!!
    um...getting fake boobs to stay up & in doesn't take anywhere near as much as natural. throw some doublesided tape on and they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    Florida - i've heard of women using duct tape, but i'm curious. what and how does one do with the tape exactly? thanks!
    i haven't tried it yet but i found some descriptions of how to do it. i plan to wear the dress in two weeks so i'll let everyone know how it goes. i'll probably try it a few days before to make sure it works.

from the internet:

First start with clean skin, no lotions, powders, etc.

For strapless or non low-cut gowns
    Step 1: While leaning over a bit (to give the boobs a lift) I usually start by using a strip of tape (about 12-16 inches long depending on how big you are or where your dress is cut) from one side of boobs (end of tape pointing toward armpit), under the boobs (pulling them together a bit), then up the other side of boobs (with this end pointing toward other armpit).

Step 2: (You can stand up straight for the rest)I take a strip of tape and place it horizontally across boobs while pulling them together for cleavage and to where it covers nipples, being sure each end touches the previous tape strip on the side (near armpits).

Step 3: A third strip can be placed above the second for reinforcement, pulling the boobs together again.

A modification of the above for low cut gowns is this:

Step 1: (Leaning forward a bit) Place strip of tape on side of boob, tape in a diagonal (pointing toward opposite hip), but not necessary to go completely to other side. Repeat with other boob.

Step 2: Place strip of tape above previous strip, overlapping a little,while pulling boob to position you would like it to be (more or less cleavage) covering the nipple and ending close to where other strip ended. Repeat for other boob.

Your tape strips can cross one another or can be made to not cross if your dress is really low cut.

Silver Member

thanks, i'll have to google, maybe i can find some pics. of how it is done. it sounds confusing.

fgg

^^which is partly why i haven't done it yet

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think there is an illustration of the duct tape. Fuck that shit is sticky, don't use it directly on your nipples, use bandage tape or masking tape already pressed once onto a clean surface so it is a little less sticky on the more sensitive areas... fuck use acetone nail polish remover to take that shit off and that reminds me...
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information