Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Another day; another zit! :(

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^wow I might get that done b/c i'm only 24 and im turning into my mother already!!! meaning: i have hairs growing out my chin WTF?! so i might need to get those removed pretty soon

oh alice im 24 too and i have a few really dark hairs on my chin!! its okay, i think we'll live...hell if my mom can with the one that grows to 3 inches before she notices it, im sure we'll be okay!!

i feel for you with the twin you have trying to come out, and being on the nose is the WORST place because you can friggin see it out of the corner of your eye, i hate that!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah its the worst isnt it! even though i know its mostly in my head and no one else notices this shizz like i do im sure

i hate when they are just starting to grow back, and i can feel them...then i rub at my chin the rest of the day, i know they are still there so why i check i have nooo idea
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Laser works the best on those chin hairs, trust me. And when they're gone, no more rubbing=less zits. I can't wait to do the laser treatments. Hope they're not too expensive, I'm anticipating like $100-120 per monthly treatment. I mean that's still expensive, but I'll have to think of it as one reeeally expensive facial.

I just got prescribed Zineryt by my doc and it's working pretty damn well for me, my skin has cleared up a lot in the past few years, but I'm 22 and I still have really REALLY teenage skin, I get those horrible boil like ones that don't go away for about a month and you can't pop. Ick ick ick, I hate it. Laser hair removal sounds interesting... I'd be too embarassed to get it done though, all the women in my family have dodgy facial hair and I seem to be the only one who removes it, the rest of them have like...downy fluff beards. Very strange.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information