Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another day; another zit! :(

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ wow I might try that! thanks!! and I like the word, "knot" for it; b/c they really are knots - from hell! and mine were exactly like you described.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I had a tiny whitehead on my chin last night so I popped it. Got another whitehead on my nose, sorta between my eyes. Gonna pop that too. The one near my eye is still there. I've started using prescription antibotic topical gel. I want to kinda spread it all over my face (avoiding the eye area) instead of just dabbing it on spots.

Anyways, is this interfection? Maybe I should avoid this thread, Alice is spreading her cooties.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^ sorry mooms i know what thats like though!

I just got a huge ass zit on my chin. My chin seems to be a real den of iniquity for zits. I am trying the ice the zit, zap with toothpaste remedy. Let's see if it works.

Elite Member

Oh man I have the worst acne problem. The bad thing is is when I was at my lowest weight I had the most beautiful skin and now its back with a vengence.

When I was a teenager I tried everything from meds (dont do meds, meds screw you up, my brother became a rageahollic on them), salicylic acid fucked my skin so bad - it worked for a lil while and then it just made it worse. Tried every commercial product. Microdermabrasion made my skin break out. peels made me break out more.

Sometimes skin is just bad - thank the gods that with all this oil I wont get wrinkles. Well..I might from the anorexia and the shit I put myself through - but eh.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Ok, the ice and the toothpaste trick didn't work too well (surprise). I guess I will just stick to the Neutrogena zit cream since that seems to be the only thing that works, and right now I can't afford to see the dermo.

You're right, the one good thing about oily skin is that you don't get a lot of wrinkles. I am of a certain age and I look 10 years younger.

Are you on the pill? zits can be caused by wacky hormones. Being on the pill keeps my skin clear.

also, Proactiv works I hear.

Go to a DERMATOLOGIST! I cannot stress this enough! I have those lump/knot things too-she says they are cysts (yes!) and has me on tetrecyclyne (sp) for 1 month before I return. Not that acutanne (sp)
    stuff!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

my skin used to break out really bad back in highschool, ive been using proactiv for quite a while now and it works really well with my skin, i only really get breakouts now a week before my period

if you want to dry one out, put a dab of toothpaste on it overnight, usually dries those suckers right up..its amazing

there is also something called TendSkin...its used for ingrown hairs, and razor burn..but it works wonders on zits also...only thing is it drys your skin out very quickly if you use it too much
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

^ yeah i've tried some tendskin on my face; its funny cuz it dries it up hardcore!

I have a cousin who had really bad skin. She went to a dermatologist who recommended that she use salt water & splash her face with it as many times a day as she could.

He also recommended that the only moisturiser she use was sorbelene cream which is super cheap & can be bought in huge tubs.

Lil

The pill never worked for me, but I now have a contraceptive implant in my arm, and not only does my friend not visit any more (this is normal for about 30% of users), I haven't had any spots for months. Bloody brilliant, I just wish I'd discovered it years ago.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Update on on the zit I used the toothpaste trick on: First, it turned very red and hurt like the devil, but after a few days, it is starting to shrink and dry up. But I have also been zapping it with zit cream and rosacea cream.

Toothpaste?! NEVER!!! It'll ruin your skin, hair and health.

Really? Well, I won't use it again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information