Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Accepting non-changeable physical flaws

I had my ribs broke when I was a teenager. And now one sticks out which is fine unless i wear something tight or a bathing suit etc... it really didn't bother me until I was laying on my back on the bed and my friend walked in and I had on a tank top or something and she said wtf is that omg your a freak she was joking but I could tell it really grossed her out since then I've had a real complex about it. Which she feels horrible about might I add.

Elite Member

hi shedevil ...was that mel who walked in haha..

rofl no she'd tell me to shut the fuck up and quit bitching she wouldn't feel bad about it lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss View Post
    Plus, finding bras that fit is a complete nightmare, since it seems that no one makes 32 DD.
    You really should move to England. Or at least buy your bras from there. 32DD is not a large bra size at all. I don't think I have a single friend who is less than a C cup. It's just pretty standard over here. 32DDs are hardly massive.

omg thanks now I really feel like i have no boobs
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    omg thanks now I really feel like i have no boobs
    Mmmm! My (older) sister wwas endowed with DDs at quite a young age. Me? I got my arse & her's too... but no boobs! I think I know every joke there is about padded vests (as I wasn't big enough to wear a bra)!!!

I had thin straight hair, but then my hormones went crazy (in my early 30s) & I ended up with fab thick hair... and fibroids that nearly kllled me every month!

I hated myself as a teenager, I was taller than everyone I knew. I lived in a small village & the guy I fancied said something incredibly insulting in front of everyone I knew (about me) and this stayed with me for years. Just before the millenium I decided I didn't like the person I was (internally) and set about changing those things I didn't like. In a way this has helped me accept the external me, but I do still have moments. I still hate having my photo taken, because I swear I don't look like that! I'm 5 stone over weight and am still all arse (even if my boobs have now caught up & I'm a d-cup). I always wanted to be petite and blond.....

Then some days I just think f*ck it - this is me.... and go grow some flowers instead!

Elite Member

^^i don't even know what are fibroids novice lol...i am sorry some stupid guy you liked said mean things in front of people..what a jerk..forget him...btw i am not petite and blonde either, i am dark and exotic..i LOVE it tho haha

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    rofl no she'd tell me to shut the fuck up and quit bitching she wouldn't feel bad about it lol
    lol
    that sounds about right for her

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    ^^i don't even know what are fibroids novice lol...i am sorry some stupid guy you liked said mean things in front of people..what a jerk..forget him...btw i am not petite and blonde either, i am dark and exotic..i LOVE it tho haha

lol
    that sounds about right for her
    Mine are the reason I have a 12" hole in my front. They seemed to have effected my hormones, so my hair is fab, my boobs have grown but I'd have happily given myself a hystorectomy when i had my period (& that was with the UK equiv of Vicodin).

I got my revenge on the guy I fancied!!! (You're gonna LOVE this!!!)
    About 10 years later, I went out on a work's night out around the local bars. I was about 25, was having loads of fun, looked fab & was out with loads of guys & we were all flirting & playing pool.
    I went to the bar to get the next round in & saw this Fat, Balding (with a greasy comb-over) sat at the bar... So I said "Hi Bob" (this was the correct name! And he'd be 29 max!) "how ya doing" - pretending that nothing had ever happened. He stared at me for about 5 mins, his girlfriend was the bar maid & came over in a preditory manner (LOL); evertually he gulped, and asked me if I was me.... I have to say, it was the best revenge ever!!! He couldn't keep his eyes off me!

I was absolutely pissing myself laughing! Because Life is a Bitch, but Khama will get you EVERY time!!!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I got my revenge on the guy I fancied!!! (You're gonna LOVE this!!!)
    About 10 years later, I went out on a work's night out around the local bars. I was about 25, was having loads of fun, looked fab & was out with loads of guys & we were all flirting & playing pool.
    I went to the bar to get the next round in & saw this Fat, Balding (with a greasy comb-over) sat at the bar...
    haha he sounds like he looked hott novice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So I said "Hi Bob" (this was the correct name! And he'd be 29 max!) "how ya doing" - pretending that nothing had ever happened. He stared at me for about 5 mins, his girlfriend was the bar maid & came over in a preditory manner (LOL); evertually he gulped, and asked me if I was me.... I have to say, it was the best revenge ever!!!
    haha cool!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information