Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Accepting non-changeable physical flaws

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yowza, my nostrils are already big enough!

Good Lord, I make myself sound really fugly don't I?! and I'm actually kinda cute.. still turn them heads onceinawhile...

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I have the EXACT same hair (and weak nails to go with it) and it's been the bane of my physical existence. Otherwise I am reasonably content with myself. Sure I'd like to be a little taller with less broad shoulders and hips, and a less round face, but I've learned to live with these flaws.

I also have oily skin, although it is getting drier all the time. Boo hoo.

What do you end up doing with your likeminded hair? I haven't had a haircut since May (why bother) and made an appt with a fah-fah salon. Maybe they can make some magic.

My current hair is long, past shoulder blades, I've just been letting it grow. What works for you? Any cut you've had that you love?

Frederick Fekkai Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner works for about 2 hours on me. But at $20/bottle I don't use it often. But it does add some pump for short period of time.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Silver Member

I have shoulders like a man and a large frame. I curse everyday that I will never be tiny and petite.
    Thin hair? Girl get some clip-on extensions. They don't damage your hair and you can get playboy hair easily.
    My friends are introducing me to fake hair :lol

I got the shittiest end of the gene pool I swear. But ya know? Fuck it.
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    I got the shittiest end of the gene pool I swear. But ya know? Fuck it.
    what a great attitude.

I have thin, straight hair and there is no way that they can stay curly for more than a week, even with the strongest treatment; then the colour of my skin doesn't look healty and I have shadows and bags under my eyes, because I suffer from anemia, then I have fat tights and ulgy cellulite.
    Of all these flaws, the last one is the only one I could change... and I only think of PS when I feel depressed, but I am not going to do it.
    Oh, and by the way... I look horrible from what I just posted! LOL

Elite Member

^^
    noo no, we all sound dreadful cos we are listing all the things that are bad and none of the things that are good, you know?
    like maybe you have a very pretty eyes and nice nose and whatnot lol

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    ^^
    noo no, we all sound dreadful cos we are listing all the things that are bad and none of the things that are good, you know?
    like maybe you have a very pretty eyes and nice nose and whatnot lol
    LoL! That's true :-)
    Isn't there a thread to post our good things? Just for boosting up the morale a bit...

Okay, here's my biggest physical flaw. I sweat, alot! My hands are perpetually clammy and when I'm stressed (say at a job interview where there is much handshaking ) they are even worse. Hold on, it gets better. I also CANNOT locate an anti-perspirant that will keep me from pitting. All of my shirts have to be chosed for their ability to disguise or minimize armpit sweat. How frustrating!?

Anyone recommend an antiperspirant??? I think I may have tried them all.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Okay, here's my biggest physical flaw. I sweat, alot! My hands are perpetually clammy and when I'm stressed (say at a job interview where there is much handshaking ) they are even worse. Hold on, it gets better. I also CANNOT locate an anti-perspirant that will keep me from pitting. All of my shirts have to be chosed for their ability to disguise or minimize armpit sweat. How frustrating!?

Anyone recommend an antiperspirant??? I think I may have tried them all.
    Have you ever tried "Arid XXX Dry" roll on? I may have spelled it wrong; they used to sell it here where I live, but have since stopped - years ago. It was the only thing I used and worked fabulously.

I now use Dove Invisible solid and it does work well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    LoL! That's true :-)
    Isn't there a thread to post our good things? Just for boosting up the morale a bit...
    There is a thread like that somewhere on the board. Maybe even in this forum.

Well, I minded my small boobs when I was younger, but I've grown quite used to them now. I also have big feet, which isn't really a problem, but combining them with my skinny calves means I can NEVER find boots that fit properly!

That's about it. Otherwise, I'm mostly happy with the way I look-I could get more toned, but that's a 'changeable' physical flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Well, I minded my small boobs when I was younger, but I've grown quite used to them now. I also have big feet, which isn't really a problem, but combining them with my skinny calves means I can NEVER find boots that fit properly!

That's about it. Otherwise, I'm mostly happy with the way I look-I could get more toned, but that's a 'changeable' physical flaw.
    Yeah, I need to tone myself to the tune of about 15-20 pounds
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I sweat, allot! My hands are perpetually clammy and when I'm stressed (say at a job interview where there is much handshaking )
    Oh god, I sympathize with this ALLOT! I don't so much have sweaty under-arms as well, but I do get a shiny sweat on my face sometimes which is just mortifying!!! This is the thing I LOATH about myself!! Can anyone help???
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Try these for the face, they're brilliant!! They are so great for oily, damp days- they suck it all up.
    MAC Cosmetics Blot Film

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...CT_ID=PROD1429
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

FAB!! I'll get myself to Harvey Nicks tomorrow for some. Thanks Dean!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information