Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avon products

Default Avon products

Anyone use Avon products?
    After being given some free samples of the liiv botanicals Vital Day Cream with SPF 20 and liiv botanicals Vital Night Moisturizer, I decided to buy some. I really love this stuff.
    Anyone else use any Avon products they would recommend?

For years I have used the lotion eye makeup remover. I love it. I think it's discontinued now, so I stocked up on Ebay.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I understand that the skin care has gotten pretty good over the last few years.

I always go to Makeupalley.com before I buy something, and check out all the reviews. It gives a good range of opinions.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

My mom sells Avon, so I've probably tried just about everything they make.

I would recommended anything from the Anew line. Though it's a bit pricey, imo, it's worth every penny. I use the day and night creams, as well as, the cleaner,toner, masks, etc. I prefer the mix up the Anew I use- usually I switch between the Rejuvenate and the Force Extra. They used to market some of it by age bracket, not sure why they stopped it.

My skin is very sensitive and will flake and peel at the drop of a dime. I've never had an issue with the Anew products. Within 2 weeks of using it, I saw a marked difference in the softness and clarity of my skin. Even though my skin is dry, I have issues with blackheads in my T-zone. The Anew has helped clear that up.

^ I thought about giving the Anew line a try after I finish this batch that I just purchased.

I am a total skincare whore.
    I like to try everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ I thought about giving the Anew line a try after I finish this batch that I just purchased.

I am a total skincare whore.
    I like to try everything.
    Me too. I'm cheap though, I wait on my mom to give me free Avon.

I love Avon. I swear by it. I use the Anew line and people never, ever guess my age (they guess TEN YEARS younger than my actual age). I don't break out and my skin is very firm.

Avon's lipsticks are good, too, and a couple of their mascaras and eyeliners.

I've tried everything under the sun, from drugstores to department stores, and Avon is the best. The ANEW line is remarkable.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Anyone use Avon products?
    After being given some free samples of the liiv botanicals Vital Day Cream with SPF 20 and liiv botanicals Vital Night Moisturizer, I decided to buy some. I really love this stuff.
    Anyone else use any Avon products they would recommend?

I am a big fan of their products, especially several skincare items in the Anew line. Makeup Alley generally shows really high ratings for these products,too. I never had much luck with the foundation/powder, but the eyeshadows are very good (inexpensive and long lasting). I also enjoy many Avon haircare products and Mark's Next Day spray is a staple for me. Lots of high end beauty advisors can be pretty snobbish about Avon but I've sold prestige brands and I can tell you Avon holds up. It's very much a copmpany by women for women and you get the better prices because you aren't funding ads in Vogue or paying Gwyneth Paltrow's spokesmodel salary.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Avon! Everything but their perfumes anyway.

My absolute favorite product is Moisture 24. Been using it since it came out several years ago. It's the best moisturizer I've ever tried-- not heavy or greasy, works great under make up or just on it's own. Lasts all day.

Sometimes they'll run specials 2/$10, that's when I stock up.

The Glazewear lipsticks are fabulous. They are part gloss, part lipstick. Love them. The Glazewear glosses are amazing too.

I also love the Anew line. I use the Retroactive day cream and cleanser. The cream has spf and retinol in it.

I have heard really good things about their Microdermabrasion system and their Glycolic peel pads. I'm planning on buying those next.

I also go to MakeupAlley to read the reviews.

I guess it's settled, I must try the Anew line.
    Thanks for all the replies. I just found a rep. around here and I really want to give her a try, since the prices are so reasonable.

My mom sells too. I use it all. Ditto everything everyone else said.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    The Glazewear lipsticks are fabulous. They are part gloss, part lipstick. Love them. The Glazewear glosses are amazing too.

I also love the Anew line. I use the Retroactive day cream and cleanser. The cream has spf and retinol in it.

I have heard really good things about their Microdermabrasion system and their Glycolic peel pads. I'm planning on buying those next.

I also go to MakeupAlley to read the reviews.
    Really great stuff.

I like that they don't test on animals, too.

In the dead of winter, the "Ultimate" cream is wonderful. Even if it's for mature skin, whatever. I live in a harsh climate, and I put that on before I go to bed and look up all dewy and rested.

^^ See, that's what I like about the Moisture24. I live in a warm humid climate, but it's still light enough for me to wear in summer. But still strong enough to work in colder weather too.

I've tried a few of the Anew products, but haven't used them consistently enough to know how well they work for me. I've been so pleased with their lower end stuff that I just keep using them.

I think I may check out the microdermabrasion system and their Glycolic peel pads first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information