Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The ex-Bunny Girl who has spent £500,000 having 100 cosmetic surgery operations

Default The ex-Bunny Girl who has spent £500,000 having 100 cosmetic surgery operations

Former Bunny Girl Sarah Burge has spent half a million pounds turning herself into a real-life Barbie doll.
    The 49-year-old housewife and beautician from St Neots, in Cambridgeshire has spent £539,500 transforming herself - breaking the world record previously held by American Cindy Jackson.

Come on Barbie, let's go party: Sarah Burge has spent half a million pounds perfecting her face and body

The mother-of-threehas undergone more than 100 surgical and cosmetic treatments - her passion for going under the knife having started after she had reconstruction surgery to her face after being beaten up and left for dead.

All mine! Sarah spent £26,500 on her bust

Blank canvas: Sarah, aged 14

The half-million pound costs include: £32,000 have her whole face lasered to remove a layer of skin to give it a more youthful look; £26,500 on perfecting her bust - including having it reduced and the nipples moved; £30,000 keeping her jawline firm; nearly £15,000 on her tummy; and £14,000 on keeping her bottom pert.
    She has become a walking advert for the surgeons who carried out work on her - sometimes they've even carried out precedures free.
    When she married husband Tony three years ago, she dressed as a Barbie bridge in a pink gown and veil
    Sarah said: 'It's addictive - you find yourself wondering what you can have done next? It's not that I'm unhappy with the way I look - I've always been confident about my appearance.
    'That's why I want to keep my body and face as they are. All the work I've had done has been to stop the ageing process.'

Second place: Cindy Jackson held the world record for having had the most cosmetic surgery until she was trounced by Sarah

Pictured: The fortysomething ex-Bunny Girl who has spent half a million pounds having 100 cosmetic surgery operations | Mail Online

SVZ

she could've done better imo..she had the potential to look like marilyn monroe

Fuck the head, she's got the torso of a built bloke

I really think that's a man
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

^ I know, that first picture..
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

I think she should stop now. She doesn't really look plastic.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I read the comments on the DM and so many people said she wasted her money, she looks every one of her 49 years, they all know someone her age who looks 10x better, blah blah. The woman is very attractive, in reasonably good shape (especially if you compare her to most other women of any age) and does look younger than 49. Some people are just so anti-plastic surgery they have this knee jerk response of hurling insults right off the bat. To me she doesn't look scary or odd or windtunnelish. I also think lots of women harbor secret envy because they lack the resources to do this for themselves, so I chalk some of it up to sour grapes.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

£26,500 on perfecting her bust - including having it reduced and the nipples moved
    I do think she got ripped off on her chest. That's a lot of money to spend on mediocrity.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She looks like ass

She doesn't look her age, she looks 10-15 younger. She looks okay and somewhat attractive, but she could have looked so much better if she chose the right surgeries for her face instead of trying to look like a blonde barbie.

I agree with SVZ, she had potential to look like Marilyn.

What a weird freaking body---built just like a linebacker. And the cut of that swimsuit is just BIZARRE.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I think she looks nice and younger than her years. That first pic is weird, though, it really looks like a photoshop of a mismatched head and body.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

maybe she should have chosen a better swimsuit. maybe some fake spray tan. something!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Looks like Charro
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Money wasted. She looks like a linebacker in drag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information