Thread: Tips for applying self-tanning mist?

Default Tips for applying self-tanning mist?

So I am pretty much an expert at applying self tanning lotion, but recently I bought the kind you spray on, and I'm a little unsure of how to apply it flawlessly...any tips? Like how do you do the face, hands, feet, etc...

ETA - Also, where is a good place to apply it so it doesn't get everywhere? I'm assuming the shower...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I use it in the shower, after I exfoliate. Hold the can about 10 inches away from your body, spray in single line, you know, not like shaking it every where. Just line up, line down, let go of the sprayer when you get to the bottom of your leg or the top, depending on which way you were going. The kind I use dries fast, but I can feel where it is at to hurry and do the next line. To do your face just spray some in your hands and smear it on.
    Just do a light spray on your body and then double up after the color has developed.
    After the first try you should be able to clearly see any parts you are likely to miss and go from there.
    The only problem part I usually have is trying to get my back, so I can only suggest that you ask somebody to help you.

Thanks for the tips! I tried it yesterday and I love the results! My feet are a little orange, but no biggie.
    I had a problem reaching my back as well, so I ended up just spraying where I could and rubbing the hard to reach area with the back of my hands...this does take some flexibility, so I think having someone help you is a good idea, too.

Thread Information