Thread: BADDDDD haircut

Default BADDDDD haircut

so i did my bangs myself and they came out beautiful but i go to a new salon for a TRIM and the bitch chops my hair off with no style. i look lik eim 12 with almost shoulder lenght hair that does nothing for me. i am reduced to tears. i kno it will grow back but not fast...WHAT DO I DO???

PLEASE HELP

should i get extensions or rock a bun for the next 2 months?

Rock the bun. Sorry to hear about your bad cut. There's nothing worse.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by missjuicy View Post
    so i did my bangs myself and they came out beautiful but i go to a new salon for a TRIM and the bitch chops my hair off with no style. i look lik eim 12 with almost shoulder lenght hair that does nothing for me. i am reduced to tears. i kno it will grow back but not fast...WHAT DO I DO???

PLEASE HELP

should i get extensions or rock a bun for the next 2 months?
    rock the bun girl...its summer, it'll grow fast......

dont get extensions, they're bad for your hair....and they always look like extensions
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Damn that sucks...sorry
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Oh, I feel for you. I got a haircut last month that I detested, but after I washed it and styled it myself it didn't look quite as stupid... maybe she just styled it poorly?

Also when you get your hair cut shorter than usual, it can take a few days to get used to it and then after the shock wears off you might not find it so bad.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I know how upsetting it can be.

I don't know where you live, but in the UK we can buy 'fake fringes' that come attached to a simple headband. (I think the brand is called Hot Hair.) As long as you find a perfect colour match, they look fine - and you only need them for 3-4 weeks til your own fringe grows. (Sorry, I know you call them 'bangs', but I feel like a total prat when I try to use that word 'cos it's not natural to me - no offence!)
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Elite Member

Oh I'm so sorry! I know it sucks. They always cut off too much no matter how many times/different ways you tell them or even point to where you want it!

If the actual cut is bad maybe you could go to a different place and have them make it into a more bearable cut that you wouldn't mind growing out? Take a picture of what you like so they dont screw it up. I'm trying to think of people with shoulder length, banged hair...Christina Ricci? Do you like hers? Or Nicole Richie had a bob with bangs that she grew out...

When I cut my bangs I google imaged "bangs" and it came up with tons of hairstyles too. If your bangs are okay then stick with an updo if you dont want to get another cut.

Again I feel for you!!! Hang in there
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Oh, I'm so sorry!

That is exactly why I have such a salon phobia, haven't been to one in years. They get way too scissor happy in there! The only people I trust to trim my hair are my aunt and my boyfriend.

Just keep it up in a bun, you'll get about a 1/2 inch of growth each month. Take some prenatal vitamins too.

Whoops, sorry, got sidetracked by the fringe/bangs issue. Either way, Hot Hair and lots of other companies do fake pony tails that you can simply attach to your own hair, provided it's long enough to tie back. Since yours is still shoulder-length, that should work OK. You can wear it up, too.

You can also get temporary extensions that attach with mini-clips, so you can whip 'em in and out when you feel like it. They're not as cheap-n-cheerful as the ponytail, but they're handy if you've had as many grim haircuts as I have...
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

clip on are expensive! omg i never knew theyd cost so much. i wish there was a way to make hair grow faster. im still not used to it and its very hard to style )=

i want to get clip in extensions, HOWEVER i do not want o order online bc i need to match my color and try them out, what stores would have good quality ones like the jessica simpson ones? hers look good and got great reviews but its a HSN thing )=

any ideas on store you can buy them from?

thanks guys!

Hit By Ban Bus!

the JS ones are really good

Bronze Member

Just got a horrible hair cut too Not sure if I can do the extensions, and its too short to do a bun/ponytail.

I learned my lesson on going to salons were they hire only cute people. They might be cute but they can't cut hair worth a damn...
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Hit By Ban Bus!

try cute hats maybe (while grows out)

Thread Information