Thread: Eye-lash dying and perming

Default Eye-lash dying and perming

Just wondering if anyone has had their eyelashes either dyed or permed? How does the process work? How long did the results last etc?

Default Re: Eye-lash dying and perming

My mom is a natural blonde with blonde eyelashes and she had them dyed at a salon/spa in Houston. I'm not sure how the process worked, but she was very pleased with the result and it looked fabulous. I don't know for sure how long it lasted. It may have been permanent because this was when I was a freshman in high school and I'm 20 now, and her eyelashes are still dark. Maybe she got them touched up though... I'm really not sure. I will ask her about it the next time I talk to her.

I dont know about the eyelash perming other than brow creme perms that change in a matter of minutes. I have yet to see a product or store for that matter that actually sells that stuff. Ur best bet would be to check out www.sephora.com
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I tinted my eyelashes a couple months ago and wasn't that impressed with the results. My lashes looked nearly the same, but they were pretty dark to begin with. My friend though, who is going to school for esthetics, swears by it. She loves it even though I can't tell the difference. The tint last's from three weeks to a month.
    I would say go for it if your lashes are fairly light but if they are on the darker side, don't waste your money.

I've had my eye lashes tinted in the past. Mine are black to begin with & I am blue eyed so they did them a bluey/black colour which I wasnt thrilled with.

I have heard of eye lash perming but havent had it done nor do I know anyone who has. I figure you can buy some great heated eye lash curlers now so why bother.

Professionally dyed -yes. The lady that did it was telling me a large number of her clients were child models!! This is what I decided was
    the criteria of having it done again: if you have scheduled any kind of surgery or if childbirth is emminent-good idea. If you are going on vacation with a lot of time spent on water: good idea. If you are going on a camping trip with your Beau-good idea. Ordinary times-
    not bad to do. My lashes are long but very blond on ends. It made a difference!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I used to get mine tinted... i dont know why i haven't done it for awhile, because i like it. Saves me having to wear mascara. Usually i find it looks fantastic when you first get it done.

Thread Information