Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What perfumes do you use?

Default What perfumes do you use?

do you like florals, orientals and ambers or fresh, citrusy scents? do you change perfumes often or do you have a 'signature' perfume that people identify you with?
    i tend to wear the same perfume for a long time, or change back and forth between a few staples. the first 'real' perfume i ever got was l'air du temps by nina ricci, which my grandmother gave me when i was a kid.

i tend to like clean, crisp peppery perfume in summer, and warmer, amber-y orientals in winter, and i love some citrusy ones. right now i wear a lot of dior pure poison, le feu d'issey light, and i also love shiseido energising fragrance. in summer i love aquazzur by lancaster and hermès orange verte.

i hate anything with vanilla and anything fruity, except for some citrus. i hate really heavy, sweet perfumes like gucci rush and angel by thierry mugler.

Default Re: what perfume do you use?

I like Lady Murasaki and Smalto, by Missoni. Also Norma Kamali's perfume incense.

I've been a Jovan White Musk girl for YEARS. I dabble with different scents here and there, but always go back to that. I guess it's my signature!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Ooo, i looove warm spicy oriental scents the best, but i am partial to peony.

at the moment i wear The Body Shop's Pink Pepper from the global collection. That new Stella McCartney scent and Valentino's V have me wishing i had more dough these days...poo.

I'm not married to one particular scent, but I don't care for anything that smells like dessert food, patchouli, or berries, and I stay away from heavy floral and oriental scents. I like baby perfumes a lot, because usually they use honeysuckle, lemon, or jasmine in their fragrances.

I have a weird fascination with having perfumes no one else has (though I make an exception for Annick Goutal and L'Artisan). Luckyscent.com lets you try before you buy perfumes - usually how I find new scents. You can get like five samples for $10.

Dior Addictm or Gucci II

I used to always stick to a signature scent but there are so many nice perfumes out there I cannot stick to one, I'm too greedy, amongst many I like Contradition by Calvin Klein, Ghost Deep Night, L'eau D'Issey, Hugo - Hugo Boss, Fragile by Jean Paul Gaultier, Light Blue.

I absolutely adore Clinique Simply, I bought it for my Mum and always sneak some. It's gorgeous. I want some for myself.

I change all the time, I wear d&g light blue and red, dkny, calvin klein, burberry touch, hugo boss deep red, Britney Spears Curious is surprisingly nice too.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I alternate between Chanel Chance and Jean Paul Gaultier (the one with the bottle shaped like a woman's body)

i switch from dior's poison and hypnotic poison and pink sugar from aquolina

Silver Member

I have been wearing CK Be for years I can't even smell it anymore, I love it though it is so light, I get so many compliments on it. Also my pal's boyfriend got her some type of Burberry last Christmas and it was gorgeous!!

I wear Burberry Brit regularly - it smells a little warmer and spicier on me than it does on its own. And I've been dropping hints for Armani's Sensi for Christmas. I like scents with a *hint* of sweetness and warmth, but I don't want to smell like cookies. Vanilla or tonka bean can be in there somewhere, but they can't be anywhere near the top note. Sweet smells are just so ubiquitous now, and I like to stand out a bit, but I'm not a fan of ultra-clean, crisp, green scents either.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I like 4711. Its really light and sweet smelling.

My signature scent is Cool Water For Women By Davidoff. Some women have come up to me asking what I'm wearing. I just love this perfume!
    Rock the fuck on!

When Passion came out I loved it. Then I switched to Marilyn Monroe. When they quit making that I wore Paris by Ives St Laurent. Then went to Nina Ricci. Now I wear inexpensive perfume by Avon called Odyssey and I love it. It is blend of mimosa, musk, and light floral.

You know a perfume is the one for you when you take a whiff and it just makes you feel good.

I think Britney's new Fantasy is great but I won't buy it until she gets rid of Kfed. Hear me Brit? No money for you until you get rid of that biatch.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information