Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Females with moustaches

Default Females with moustaches

Just wondering how people out there feel about this. Reason why I ask is that an acquaintance I know has, ummm, a bit of a 'stache' on her upper lip. Sometimes we all hang out in a group but it's distracting. I guess if it doesn't bother her, it's all good right? But it does seem a bit....strange.

When I was in my middle 20's, I acquired a ghost of a mustache on my upper lip. I thought that since no one mentioned it, no one saw it. Then I saw some photos of me taken at a good friend's wedding, and was shocked...there was a noticeable fuzz on my upper lip. Not a grown man's mustache, but like an adolescent boy's fuzz. I bleached and plucked for years, which worked, but took so much time, it drove me crazy. Finally, I gave up on all feminine solutions and bought disposable razors. Every morning, in the shower, I shave, secretly, and it looks fine.
    For a female to have facial hair is so humiliating, so much of a secret that, that your friend probably is not willing to face it, at least not yet.
    I went to the doctors at first, no results, laser and other methods of hair removal are incredible expensive, and have varied results.
    Facial hair on a woman is an internal tragedy for her, be kind. Say nothing. She knows it is there, she just doesn't know what to do about it. The fact that it is so debilitating is a terrible secret that she will have to handle for the rest of her female life.
    Kind of like a guy having ginormous man boobs through no actions of his own. Just the luck of the draw...

Alot of women have it. Maybe I stare too closely at people's faces but I've seen that fuzz on everyone, including myself. Magnifying mirrors are no friend. To most women it appears blonde so they don't notice, but in certain lighting, blonde peach fuzz can look dark. I have peach fuzz on the outer corners above my lip and i just pluck it. It doesn't worry me, it's not 'man-hair' it's so fine and light, but it IS hair so it's gotta go.

ive been really self conscious bout mine lately i was trying on some clothes in a change room and the lights are really bright in there i saw my face and omg... so if you've seen my photos in the other thread ive got really pale skin with dark hair... my eyebrows which had been done recently looked so messy and my lip looked like tom selleck and needless to say waxing HURTS. And although it would be hard to hear i think i would have prefered to have a friend tell me then have every random staring at it.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I have pale skin and black eyebrows etc. When I was about 10 or 11 my mom used a facial depilitory cream on my eyebrows and the few hairs on my lip. Now, I just wax it. No biggie. It doesn't make it come back darker or anything like that and after a while it doesn't hurt that much really.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

A*O

Wait till pubes start popping out of your chin.........
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What?!?!?!

a lot of women have facial hair, it's quite common.

There are options. Wax, laser, threading.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have a epilator that I use over my face once or twice a week for whatever may be lurking. It hurts like the dickens, but I'm fuzz-free.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I've heard that in some cultures, it means the woman is very sensual...makes sense, having excess hair is a testosterone fueled phenemenon, testosterone is our sex hormone. More testosterone = higher sex drive.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I don't understand the women who have like BEARDS and LARGE PATCHES of hair on their face and don't do anything about it.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I do have hair on there, of course it isn't noticeable until I am really looking in the mirror, but it does bother me to a certain extent..and I don't really understand those women like you said with bears..it's pretty sad.

Umm, err, I guess it's a more common thing than I thought. If she's o.k. with it I guess....

my coworker has a girl-stache...she wears lipstick, so i know she notices it

i just cant believe some women don't care...it irks and amazes me at the same time. I wouldn't leave my house if i had a stache. I would do something about it, i cannot fathom just leaving it.

My girlfriend was a little surprised when the photographer for her wedding asked her to wax her moustache. Guess he wanted the pics to come out 100%, but still...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information