Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried those breast enhancing pills?.....

Default Has anyone tried those breast enhancing pills?.....

maybe im juss too optimistic...but was wondering if anyone has tried those bust enhacing pills/creams...and if so did you have any sucess?

^ what pills, birth control pills? Those did the job for me, well, that and lack of exercise.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

There's tons of them; the herbal ones that make you retain water... and then those freaky ones made from bovine glands and what not...

i'm pretty sure if those worked, breast implants wouldn't be quite as popular.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by hk747 View Post
    maybe im juss too optimistic...but was wondering if anyone has tried those bust enhacing pills/creams...and if so did you have any sucess?
    Don't waste your time and money. Birth control pills might work (also pregnancy!) or gain some weight and hope it goes on your tits and not your ass, or exercise on your pecs might 'lift' them but otherwise forget it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

i think they are a scam
    if they worked, myself and millions of other women would not be getting breast implants every year.

Gold Member

they don't sound promising

*~ sigh~*

i figured...thought it was worth asking tho...since they are pretty expensive...

im 26 yrs old and am a small 34A....i've always wanted more on top, as clothes just dont look right on me ( i dont fill them out)....i often get mistaken for a young teenager...(which i hate) i've always thought that getting surgery was like sucumbing to the man's ideal of sexy....that i didnt need big bigger breasts to feel secure....

however lately im beginning to feel quite the contrary...its seems that sooooo many girls i see are getting them...and that most guys want big breasts regardless of wheather they are saline or real....

can anyone relate to me??

^ I was an A cup until my early twenties, and I'm still a small B.

Some things I love about smaller ones: running without pain, archery is easier, physical activities in general are easier, because you get more reach and have less in the way. There are a LOT of guys who like them small, some guys are turned off by huge boobs. Remember, out there are all kinds of people who will like you just the way you are

Oh heavens yes! If you decide to get surgery, do not go hog wild. Just a nice B. My friend Suzie had to have it-she had one breast way smaller. She was just going to get them even, but the surgeon talked her into C'S. Now none of her blouses fit-they gap-and she HATES it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Clothes don't necessarily fit better with bigger boobz...buttoned shirts for example.

Certain styles look better on modest chested women.

And I agree with Dixie, there are different guys into different body shapes.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by hk747 View Post
    *~ sigh~*

i figured...thought it was worth asking tho...since they are pretty expensive...

im 26 yrs old and am a small 34A....i've always wanted more on top, as clothes just dont look right on me ( i dont fill them out)....i often get mistaken for a young teenager...(which i hate) i've always thought that getting surgery was like sucumbing to the man's ideal of sexy....that i didnt need big bigger breasts to feel secure....

however lately im beginning to feel quite the contrary...its seems that sooooo many girls i see are getting them...and that most guys want big breasts regardless of wheather they are saline or real....

can anyone relate to me??
    One day you will bless the fact that you are mistaken for someone much younger. And big tits are only a huge turnon for jerkoff blokes who see women as sex objects, not people. Do you really want a boyfriend like that? Why not go and talk about this with a plastic surgeon. They often do free consultations and you can discuss your options. Do NOT go for massive fake boobs - you can always tell they are fake and you'll make yourself look totally ridiculous. As a woman who had a breast reduction (big tits are not all that, trust me) I envy women with nice, neat boobs.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Ooh, I had another thought! You can wear the kinds of styles Audry Hepburn did, she was arguable one of the most beautiful women that ever lived...and she had a tiny chest!

as a 24 year old with DDs and a really small frame, it isn't always better on this side. all the current trends are the empire waist, babydoll looks. all that does to me is make me look like i'm pregnant or have a big belly. not fun. button down shirts basically don't exist in my closet, because in order to have them fit correctly, i have to go up a size and have it tailored. plus when i do wear shirts that are a bit revealing or fitted, i get the wrong kind of attention from drooly sleazy men. (but i do love my boobs i will say)

you being an A cup are so lucky in my eyes. you can wear those teensy bikinis with the triangle tops, you can wear those summer dresses with spaghetti straps, you can put on a padded bra or use those insert things, you can wear strapless without constantly hiking the top back up.... i could go on.

basically, just work with what you've got, make the most of it and remember you're small top probably is perfectly proportioned for your frame.

I guess I'm the only one who likes her big tits...I don't find I attract only pervy men, and I don't have backache either...Just wanted to say that.

I guess if you are unhappy go for a boob job...but it won't make you happy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information