Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I Have a Big Nose/Need a Nose Job?

Bronze Member

Default Do I Have a Big Nose/Need a Nose Job?

Hi, I would just really like to know if my nose is really big or not. A lot of people have told me it is but there are also some people who have told me it isn't.

I have been told it sticks out far, is long, wide, bulbous and has a big bump on it and I think it is pretty big myself. I'm not sure if the people who have told me it's fine are just being nice or the people who told me it's those things are just being assholes.

I just want an honest opinion, is it really all that big and even if it is or isn't, would I benefit from a nose job. If you can answer, thanks it's just beeen something thats been irritating me for a while.

Pics:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket/200916.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket/203050.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket/203042.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket/203119.jpg

Well, you don't NEED a nose job. No one really NEEDS a nose job. I highly doubt it would make you any happier as a person.

You do have a bump in the middle of the ridge, but so what? I would hate you to pull a Vince Vaughn and get a nose too small for your face. Many women think big noses are sexy, take Adrien Brody.

With that said, if you WANT to get a nose job to make you feel better about yourself, go for it. But don't think this will be the miracle of your live and you will suddenly get money/women/power.

SVZ

One of these occurs about every 4 months

Nope. No nose job.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

hey I think powerful noses are hot sometimes- as Louis said, just look at Adrien Brody

you don't need one- I guess if you wanted one that would be your personal choice, but you certainly don't need one- your nose is just fine the way it is

I don't think you need a nose job. You do have a bump on your nose, but it's not a bump that is HUGE, it's not as bad as you think. Your nose from the front looks really nice on your face and the size of your nose fits your face, it doesn't look too big at all.

I don't know how old you are, but I think you are probably in your teens. When I was teen I was really self conscious of my nose. I never thought much of my nose and then ONE time, when I was about 13, my friend joked and said my nose looked like Rudolph. I hated my nose for years after that because I thought it was too round at the end of my nose.

Now I look in the mirror and I think, "Damn, I have a good looking nose!" It fits my face, has a nice shape and it isn't ugly at all, and I feel so stupid for thinking I needed a nose job when I was a teen. Give yourself time, maybe you are just feeling this way because you are still younger and haven't really started feeling confident about your looks yet. If you do end up getting a nose job, promise that all you will do is shave it a bit and not change the size or do too much to it. It's a nice nose, don't screw it up or you'll end up regretting it!

Chin implant.
    A nose job would do nothing for you.

Don't do it. You are a man, even though still pretty young (early teens?) and sure it might bother you now, but I say keep it.

In my opinion, men shouldn't alter their noses into looking more feminine or button like.

No, you don't, kiddo, you're cute.

Men and nose jobs = no go. It's ALWAYS a bad idea for a guy to get a nose job, without exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Chin implant.
    A nose job would do nothing for you.
    Charming.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Silver Member

I think this is the same person who's been asking the same question over and over again on different forums probably A MILLION TIMES already. You must be badly obsessed. Or are you just a troll?

Bronze Member

Damn, thanks everyone, thought I would have gotten more yes's. To be honest, I really had no desire to get a nose job, I have just gotten a good deal of comments about my nose and was curious if it was really all that big like I thought and if I look like someone who should get one.

And nope, Martirio, I've only asked this on two other forums whose names I don't rmember, it was a while ago, I got over thinking my nose was big and now I really just started thinking it again, I'm no troll.

Wait until your mid twenties before you do anything.. i had a big honker, but grew into it, you might as well. If you get a nosejob early on, you might end up looking like Jacko
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ok honestly, just my honest opinion, if it were me, and it was my nose, and i could afford it and wanted to do it, then yes i would have it done.

BUT BUT BUT

ONLY get it done if it bothers YOU on a daily basis or you are very insecure about it. Don't do it because of what other people say or think...do it only if YOU want to do it.

What Grimm said, and Blarg you don't need to continue to fish for reassurance, you look fine, being obsessive about your nose will only make you continue to be insecure about it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    And nope, Martirio, I've only asked this on two other forums whose names I don't rmember, it was a while ago, I got over thinking my nose was big and now I really just started thinking it again, I'm no troll.
    You've asked it here before as well. You could've just read again the responses to your old thread. You know you got good comments the last time, did you think it would be different if you asked again?

Do I have a big nose?

Seriously, stop obsessing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information