Do you ever get fed up with how much time it takes to maintain yourself? I am actually a bit of a lazy cow and do the bare minimum but sometimes I resent even that!
I wonder how much time some women spend on this stuff (ie, those who do fake tan, lead a beach life which in turn leads to more of the body on display etc... ). Not that I am knocking anyone who does! On the contrary, I
I know I could look better than I do sometimes and there are special occasions when I wish I'd tried harder!
What I do:-
What I don't do:-
- I wear a light make-up every daily, without fail
- I shower and wash hair daily (I don't style my hair in a big way - just blow-dry
- I epilate legs, arm and bikini-line once-weekly (it's probably not enough really but it's all I do)
- I use hair-remover cream on upper lip once-weekly
- I tint my own roots every month (and pluck/tint my brows too)
- Exfoliate facial skin once-weekly
- I get hair cut every 2-3 months
- Manicure - once in a blue moon! Ditto pedicures....
- Style, curl or straighten hair
- Deep-condition hair
- Have facials or indeed any kind of professional treatment, save hair-cutting
- Fake tan
- Manicures/pedicures with any sort of consistency
- Moisturise body
- Do anything special like tooth-whitening etc (although I have just order a sonic toothbrush...)
- Exercise(!!!!) I MUST start this...
- Diet (!!!!! I MUST start this........
It's like a never-ending battle and there's so much more I probably should be doing as well - aargh!
Just curious to know what other people do and how they fit it into their schedule. I usually try and do other stuff when my hair dye is fermenting on my head for instance!