Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your getting-ready routine?

Default What's your getting-ready routine?

when i have plenty of time, Mine goes like this:

(I get blowouts at my local salon 3 days/week so i do not wash my hair when I shower so...)

1) I take a jacuzzi bubble bath with different oils and herbs such as green tea in very hot water. After 15 minutes I get in the shower with a showercap (lol).

2) When I get out of the shower I put on a robe and apply my facial toner and moisturizer and undereye cream.

3) After I am completely dry I moisturize my entire body

4) I apply makeup

5) I use the blowdryer to re-fluff my hair and smooth my bangs

If I am leaving immediately I will change but if not, I will get ready completely and change into sweats until I have to leave. I HATE being home in normal clothes. I NEVER go out of order (like i would never do my hair before makeup or moisturize last, etc)

What the HELL is a BLOW OUT?

My routine truly depends on what is going on each day. (Do you have a family yet???)

When personal time is allowed I LOVE TO PRIMP....

I'll do whatever time allows.

Enjoy your "time" before you make a family!
    Jim Anchower at your service!

Being thin and hot is the most important thing. Nothing else matters.

I never vary my routine where that is concerned.

A*O

I make sure my hair (I've learned how to do my own) and makeup is immacutately in place before my husband wakes up so I always look hot for him otherwise he might cheat on me. I also wait until he's asleep at night (after he's banged my brains out of course) before taking off my makeup.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

I had a friend that did exactly that A*O. Her husband never saw her without makeup. She would get up extra early to do her makeup and hair then lay back in bed without moving.....crazy girl. They are divorced now. She cheated on him. Must of got too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I make sure my hair (I've learned how to do my own) and makeup is immacutately in place before my husband wakes up so I always look hot for him otherwise he might cheat on me. I also wait until he's asleep at night (after he's banged my brains out of course) before taking off my makeup.
    But what if he wakes up in the middle of the night and you aren't perfect? Say your hair is a little mussed and you have sleep in your eyes. He will leave you for sure, A*O. You know that, you silly thing. Never, EVER, take your makeup off.

Shower

Make-up

Hair

Take doggy out...if it's raining or windy my hair gets ruined anyway but at least we have had fun

I'm so low maintenance. I just hate preparation. If i wake up looking good, i'm happy. Most days i need some eye makeup, but thats all i put on. Abit of mascara (unless i've gotten my eyelashes tinted which i do lately) and some blue eyeliner (it makes my eyes stand out, but its so close to my natural eye colour that its not really noticeable), do my hair, and i'm good to go. I used to stand in front of the mirror for hours, i dont care anymore. Back when i was in highschool i'd wake up at 5am and spent 2 hours in the bathroom- theres no way i could be bothered doing that anymore.

If i'm going out, OUT I'll do my face. I love makeup, but i like my natural look too. If i'm just going to get a cofee down the street, and dont feel like wearing eye makeup, my sunglasses are a great tool. My sunglasses always make me feel glamorous. Makeup is great but i love the fact that I dont need to wear it all the time to look presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I know someone like that AO, my mother. I've seen the toll it's taken on her to behave like that. There are mental consequences to trying to keep up the perfect facade all the time.

My routine varies depending on the day. The hair routine doesn't but the makeup does.

Home: Wash face with Burts Bees lemon poppyseed face wash. Put on some tinted Burts Bees moisterizer, some bronzer/blusher and powder. Top with some Burts Bees lip gloss with baby oil on lashes and I'm ready to go.

Work: Wash face same way. Coat face with Estee Lauder Futurist moisterizer. Put on foundation (Estee Age Defining) with a heavier coat of blush, powder down. Put some Estee eye cream on the lids before putting on shadow, liner and mascara. Lipliner/ lipstick before donning a suit and going out the door for work.

I have this down to a science now and can do it in my sleep in record time.

Zee

I wait on my knees for my husband's direction. After all, my significance is tied into his total happiness.

PFFFT bullshit
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

LOLOL ok,

Id like to know what PB, Zorbeet, and AO look like? Please share! Im sure youre all quite stunning but just out of curiosity Id like to know

^^^^
    wow, you really know how to get people to like you! and in case you're wondering, the reaction you get from people, it's not because they're jealous of your looks. it's your winning personality and charm that makes people love you so

my routine usually goes like this:
    hit snooze button about 10 times or until i can finally roll out of bed. after that it's a mad rush to:
    shower
    every other day, wash hair.
    moisturiser all over
    get dressed
    blow dry hair
    make-up
    leave the house
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^ no, i wasnt wondering but I appreciate you taking time out to try and explain

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSplotch View Post
    What the HELL is a BLOW OUT?

Enjoy your "time" before you make a family!

I do enjoy my life, youre right, its quite enjoyable. Are you kidding about the blow out? You know, when you go to the salon and they shampoo, condition and BLOW OUT your hair? lol You should try it sometime

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Are blow out and blow dry different? Blow-out sounds like a big bargain at a store or something.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information