Ladies, I recently heard that the female body begins to degenerate at the age of 25yrs, and its over the next five year that most women will see the biggest change in their bodies in terms of shape, size, weight and gravitational pull!
So I have a few questions for the ladies here of any age.
1. When did you first notice that your body started to sag, (if it has at all)?
2. At which stage in your life were you hapiest with your body shape?
3. Have you always been confident with your body?
4. I've recently heard that having a child destroys your figure. If you've had children, what impact did this have on your body?
5. And if any men read this, how do you *honestly* feel about the sagging process in yourself, and your female partners?