Thread: Eliminating bruises!

Default Eliminating bruises!

I need some help, I'm going away for a romatic weekend with my bf for our anniversary and I banged my knee on my stupid computer under my desk in work so now I have a rather large unsightly bruise on it.

Is there any way I can eliminate or even just minimise it in 2 days?? I know I could use make up for when I wear my short dresses and skirts of an evening but what about in the pool during the day?? I heard toothpaste is quite good
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Come on, a bruise on your knee will give you a bad girl vibe, it will be cool!
    If I were you I wouldn't care about it at all, wear whatever you planned to wear!

Default Re: Eliminating bruises!

^^ Thanks

I just think it looks a bit skanky when you see girls in nice dresses with big bruises on them, it spoils the classy image I'm going for! I might just act timid and say my bf beats me, that'd be funny hehe.

Just kidding, I suppose I'll just have to deal with it. Trust me to do something like this just days before I go away
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

SVZ

i heard banana peel will work. never tried it though. you can try a vitamin k cream as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    i heard banana peel will work. never tried it though. you can try a vitamin k cream as well.

Oooh interesting, I've never heard of banana peel being good for bruises! Theres one in my bin now (it was mine from lunch) better wait till I get home though!

Thanks

Silver Member

arnica cream minimises them well, and although it's a bit late now, get a bottle of distilled witch hazel; when you bang your knee next time, put a cotton wool pad soaked in witch hazel on the bruise; it cools, sooths, and brings the bruise out quicker, which means it heals quicker

And if you do all that, it will be gone in only a week instead of the 7 days it would normally take! *wink*

A*O

Arnaca cream or tabs is good for preventing bruising - I took some before and after surgery and had virtually no bruising at all - but once the bruise is there you just have to wait and look at the pretty colours. Or you could hobble around on pair of crutches on your romantic weekend, put a huge bandage on your knee or even a full leg cast and pretend you are recovering from a horrible equestrian accident or something.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Bronze Member

Hirudoid cream helps bruising. Buy some it the chemist.

I put some toothpaste on it last night and it's already gone down, it stung though for some reason, wasn't expecting that!!

Thread Information