Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I HATE my eye brows...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Angry I HATE my eye brows...

I hate the shape of my eye brows!!!!!!!!
    I followed the natural arch and only plucked from underneath and trimmed to make the hair uniform etc but I don't like it

I have to say in some cases, whatever you've got naturally does't always look good. And I think the slope of the arch looks a little too pointy for my taste, I want it more round and softer-looking.

And my eyebrow hair is sparse at the end so I have to fill'em in and I hate that, too.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I can relate, moomies. My eyebrows drive me batty at times. Of course, I like my eyebrows to have a slight arch, but when I pluck them just so, it looks rounded no matter what. One time I got so carried away with the plucking, I ended up looking like a Vulcan. And my eyebrows are sparse, too. What's a girl to do, eh?
    Rock the fuck on!

SVZ

my boyfriend just did my eyebrows! i dunno why i let him do it, but they look really nice

moomies you can get one of those stencils? paint it in really dark, and then trim/pluck anything outside the ine

Have them professionally shaped at least once. Then just copy it.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think I want to get eyebrow hair implants, someone should start eyebrow hair club for women or something...

I had them done at a salon once and I still didn't like it (I went to this place on Robson...) I think I'm doomed... My mom does my brows nice with a razor though...but I won't be going home for a while.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

A*O

Get them professionally waxed AND if they aren't thick enough get them tinted a slightly darker shade (no Elvis blue/black please). Even if you have dark eyebrows you'd be amazed how many more hairs you have in the 'sparse' areas. It's not expensive, looks great and lasts for weeks.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Apparently the thicker eyebrows, like Denise Richard's, are in style at the moment. I've always liked the nicely shaped thin eyebrows but they dont suit me. Once I plucked my eyebrows so much, I ended up with that 'evil' look. Which I hate!!!

My eyebrows drive me nuts. They're very bushy, and they GROW like crazy. I really need to pluck once a week, but I'm lazy. I think I look best with my eyebrows waxed. Those technicians really know what they're doing. And it's over so quickly, any pain is very brief.

Moomies, I've seen pics; your eybrows look good!

Mine are too far apart, and the left one has a bald spot; I can never get it to arch well.
    2 years...

I have to pluck every other day. I will never ever let them grow in to their full bushiness...looking at old pre-plucking pics makes me cringe.

I can never seem to get them shaped nicely. At this point I'm simply tyring to keep from looking like a gorilla, and don't even try to shape them anymore. I did get waxed one time, and I hated it...looked really unnatural in my case.

I join the eyebrow-haters club!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

eww i cant let anyone do my eyes brows but me... but i love mine!!

not to say everyone does but hey!

what do you want them to look like?

also, try using these...

the are like like razore for you eyebows they have a smaller less severe blade... it might help you get them the exact way you want them...t he just follow with the tweezers...

How do you use them?

just like a razor... you shape them

Yes, tell us how to use eyebrow razors! I can just imagine getting ingrown hairs in my eyebrows....eeew! I may have to look for these, because when I tweeze there are always little hairs that I can't 'grab' with the tweezers because they are too short. But I can still see them, and hate waiting a few days til they are longer to pluck them. Maybe these razors will do the trick?
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I have quite thick eyebrows as well. I've found that threading is the best way to shape mine. I haven't had it done for a while, but I am diligent about plucking stray hairs and have maintained them on my own for months. I always fill mine in with a Blonde eye pencil (Christian Dior makes a great one, and Blonde is the shade that works best for most people.) And invest in a decent eyebrow brush and brush your brows upward before you fill them in with pencil. Not everybody needs pencil, but I am fair and I find a little colour makes them look much better.

I HATE the overplucked, too dark, drawn-on eyebrow look. It is so dated and aging...whenever I see it, I think white trash. Sorry, but I do.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information