Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Pedicure: How much do you tip?

Default Pedicure: How much do you tip?

Pedis here at normal places are $20-$25. I always tip $5, but I have a girl arguing with me about it. She tips $2-3, which I think is ridiculous. $5 is 20-25% depending on the price of the pedi and I think $5 is standard. How much are you tipping?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I tip 20% and my feet aren't icky. I've seen some real cheesy looking feet breeze out with either no tip or like $2, but I couldn't do it.

czb

pedis here are usually 40ish (25 if i go to berkeley). i tip between 5-10, so about 20%.

2 bucks is an insult. wouldn't do that, personally.

I tip 20% on pedicures. I also tip 20% on manicures, facials, and getting my hair done. Pretty much any personal service.

Elite Member

20%. More if I come in with festival feet.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

czb

so does the tight-wad tipper have good feet? or sissy hankshaw toes? *curious*

if i had macked out feet, i'd probably tip even more than 20% .....

I guess her feet are okay, but they had just been done last night so I have no idea how gnarly they were before that.

Anyway, I noticed her cute sandals and she said she had gone to get her pedi just so she could wear the cute new sandals and she had found a shop three blocks from the office that's only $30 and that I should try them. I told her I had a place near my home (so i don't have to wear flip-flops in public too long) and mine were $25 with tip. She asked how much of that was tip and I said $5 and then she got all wound up about how I was tipping too much.

All I know is the place that does my feet and brows are always happy to see me when I stop by. I wonder how she is received.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I never get them, but my mother has awful feet and gets them pedicured regularly, and she tips $10-$15. They fight over who gets her, and they always throw in some free perks.

I overtip so the calf massage will be longer. 20% for sure. More if they almost put me to sleep.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Whoar.
    missbazilb likes this.

I always tip $5 too.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

The place where I go has a "menu" of different types of pedicures, but I always get the cheapest one because my feet are always in good shape. I always go to the same person & I can't remember if it's $20 or $25, (I think it's $20) but I always tip $5.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whoar.
    The person who pays is not the whore.
    sprynkles likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    The person who pays is not the whore.

Whoarz get their nails did too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I don't get a pedicure without a manicure and both around here are $32 so I just give them two twenties and be done with it. I have quite nice feet for what that's worth.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information