Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: I like this cheap ass perfume

Default I like this cheap ass perfume

I usually don't spend a ton on perfume but lately have really been searching for tropical/coconut smells and found that Escada Born in paradise and Rihanna's Rebelle have a much stronger coconut scent than higher priced brands. What cheap perfumes do you love and why?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Hmm, I don't really have a cheap perfume that I love, but I do have several cheap beauty products that I love Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

Not that any perfume I wear is exactly expensive. I have a Dolce and Gabbana that I love and a Marc Jacobs. Both are pretty moderately priced. I love a light scent.

Oh yeah I like the Marc Jacons too especially Dot.
    Fran likes this.

Pretty much all the perfumes I own are relatively cheap, lol! I also don't wear much perfume because my workplace is fragrance free, and on my days off I tend to forget to put any on.
    holly likes this.

I hate perfume. Not helpful, I know.
    Bunraku likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Every scent I've ever loved, EVERY damn one, has been discontinued. I friggin gave up even trying. Even my fav. fabric softener sheets. It pisses me off to no end.
    My favorite old cheap cologne was/is Bonne Bell Skin Cooler. I stalk Ebay constantly for it and have a little stash of it.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Charlie. And Wild and White Musk.
    Bluebonnet and dowcat like this.

I love old school drug store eau de cologne. The clean fresh ones not the nasty musky ones. For about a year in high school I wore baby cologne from the drugstore. I can't remember the brand but I'm pretty sure it was german. It was some hippie brand. It just smelled really nice and clean and natural.
    btw Burberry baby cologne is also really good but pricier. The original. I've never tried the one for girls but I bet it smells sweet.

oh, and my sister wore jlo glow for ages and it smelled divine on her. Way too sweet for me and on most people it smelled more like 6 train ass sweat and cotton candy but my sister's skin pH did something to it. It's amazing how different the same perfume can smell on different people.
    Air Quotes and *DIVA! like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The title of this thread made me think the makers of lady garden products had something new out.

I miss the old Jordache woman perfume. Loved Charlie, Enjoli, lady stetson, love's baby soft, Jontue, Impulse, and there was a Marilyn Monroe perfume back in the 80s I loved. And Passion By Elizabeth Taylor does not smell the same. I miss the old 80s fragrances.

I used to adore Anais, and it came in a really pretty flowery box. I loved Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Oh and Obsession...Loved that one too. I also had a Coty's Wild Musk that was musky but not too heavy.

Now I wear Happy by Clinique, and this ginger lemon scent by origins. And a super light body spray by VictoriasSecret that has a vanilla undertone.

Ciara. Wore it all through high school.

It really does smell good.

I also like Paris Hilton's fragrances. They last all of about 2 hours but they do smell good.

I also like the Body Fantasies Body sprays. Those are nice for when you are just running errands and don't want to waste your more expensive, good perfume on a laundry/grocery shopping day. They come in all sorts of lovely scents, such as Vanilla, Cotton Candy, Apple, Japanese Cherry Blossom....but this one is my favorite: It's the least cheap smelling one, IMHO:
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

I used to like Love's Baby Soft and got a bottle for nostalgia's sake but good god it was pure powder I couldn't handle it - same with Navy.
    darksithbunny likes this.

i'm a cheap bitch. i use Bath and Body sprays. I'm old and am way past caring if i smell pretty.
    i don't stink though.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I have a sincere love for dkny be delicious. It smells very nice on me. I have a few perfumes that mix with my ph and I end up smelling like baby powder or lotion.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information