Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 'Semen facials keep you youthful' claims plastic surgeried woman

Default 'Semen facials keep you youthful' claims plastic surgeried woman

Youthful grandmother, 67, claims sperm facials are her anti-ageing secret - and she's made a video tutorial...

• Stella Ralfini says that her key to eternal youth is semen facials
    • Discovered trick in India and has been using it for 30 years
    • Sperm is packed with antioxidants
    • Actress Heather Locklear also a fan

By Bianca London
    PUBLISHED: 11:55 GMT, 19 March 2014 | UPDATED: 15:47 GMT, 19 March 2014

From Kim Kardashian's vampire facials - which draws her own blood before injecting it back into her face - to Simon Cowell's beloved sheep placenta facials, there's some weird and wonderful beauty treatments on the market today.

But one grandmother's bizarre beauty secret has just gone and trumped them all.

67-year-old Stella Ralfini from London says that her key to eternal youth is semen facials.
    Scroll down for video

+6

Bizarre: Speaking in a YouTube video, 67-year-old Stella Ralfini says that her key to eternal youth is semen facials - a tip she picked up on her travels in India

'It's worth thousands and thousands, but it's free,' she explains in a YouTube video.
    'All you need is a lover but if you don't have one, you know what to do. All you need to do is, every ten days or two weeks, just both have a good time, make sure he has a good time, and when your beautiful love-making session is over, you are going to scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off.'

She goes on: ''I know some of you are thinking "What is she saying?!" but we have to assume that your lover is a healthy clean man and eats wells.
    British Stella, who describes herself as an author, life coach, couples counselor and tantric guide, explains that she learned the bizarre anti-ageing trick during her time in India, where she was studying a lovemaking method called Tantra.

Grandmother swears by sperm facial

+6

Skincare secret: She advises people to 'scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off'

+6

Does it work? Stella said a lady in India swore by the technique, which had been passed down her family

+6

Too far? Stella, an author and sex coach, describes a lover's semen as 'the freshest cell therapy available on our planet'

Writing on her website, she said: 'I came across one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She told me she was in her late sixties but looked much younger. Her skin was so silky smooth and line free, I had to know her secret.
    'Her secret was that she used a face mask made from her husband's sperm (apparently this beauty tip had been passed down through generations of her family and always been thought of as nothing.'
    Stella describes a lover's semen as 'the freshest cell therapy available on our planet' because, she claims, it is packed with recognised proteins and minerals that are known to reduce the ageing process.
    +6

Does she swear by it too? In an on-camera interview with TMZ, actress Heather Locklear, 51, said she uses semen on her skin

And Stella isn't the only fan of the quirky beauty trick. In an on-camera interview with TMZ, actress Heather Locklear, 51, was asked if she had any recommendations for anti-ageing skincare products.
    'You just put semen on your face,' she replied.

According to NY magazine, human sperm is a powerful anti-oxidant that is said to diminish wrinkles and smooth the skin.

The substance is now even sold by a Norwegian company called Bioforskning and spermine facials are offered in New York.
    Cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Oscar Hevia told HollywoodLife.com that there's some truth in this bizarre beauty tip.
    'Semen contains proteolytic enzymes, which are designed to break down proteins. In theory, if applied to the skin, these enzymes could help to break down the uneven and thickened dead layer of older, sun-damaged skin. This could make the skin feel smoother.
    'However, this might only be achieved with daily application for days or weeks. It would also not be practical as a “mask,” since it is a body fluid and will not remain stable outside the body. It would lose its beneficial effect, if any, very quickly after application.'
    sauce:Grandmother claims sperm facials are her anti-ageing secret | Mail Online
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I have always heard this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yeah me too then I realized it was always a man saying it plus I got it in the eye once. Damn near blinded me like those crazy masterbaters.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Yeah me too then I realized it was always a man saying it plus I got it in the eye once. Damn near blinded me like those crazy masterbaters.
    Ugh me too. Not fun.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

goggles.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

... and she's made a video tutorial...
    There's a name for this kind of "video tutorial"...
    kasippu, Just Kill Me and holly like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

yeah, I've also heard it whitens teeth, helps you lose weight, makes your hair shiny, cleans the house, cooks dinner, etc. bitches - it's all LIES!

ETA: Plus, is she saying that she scoops it from her twat and smears it on her face?
    *DIVA! likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^^yeah, what's her collection process? *shudders*
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ETA: Plus, is she saying that she scoops it from her twat and smears it on her face?
    She must scoop some Botox and fillers out while she's in there, because no way I'm buying that face doesn't have a load of other stuff besides ejaculate pumped into it.
    CornFlakegrl, Moongirl and holly like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

What man convinced her of this. There's always a man behind this.
    kasippu likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

twitchy2.0, BITTER, *Kat* and 1 others like this.

fgg

she reminds me of sly stallone's mom.
    holly likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Why, this is the most unusual beauty tip I've ever come across
    Sojiita and *DIVA! like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

i heard that if you swallow its only 8 calories

*the more you know*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

It's like Chinese food though. You are hungry right after.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information