Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bluebonnet
  • 2 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By BoogsBun

Thread: 25 bodywash claims to make the user irresistable to the opposite sex

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default 25 bodywash claims to make the user irresistable to the opposite sex

The 25 body wash that claims to make you irresistible to the opposite sex

• Escentric Molecules Body Wash contains Iso E Super
    • The aromachemical smells similar to natural pheromones
    • Pheromones relay information about fertility to the opposite sex

If you've been looking for a quick way to catch someone's eye, then a new showergel that mimics human hormones could be just what you need.
    Escentric Molecules Body Wash contains a dose of Iso E Super, an aromachemical that appears innocuously woody at first sniff but is said to wreak havoc on nearby members of the opposite sex, thanks to its similarity to the smell of human pheromones.
    Pheromones are a chemical produced by the body and are designed to subconsciously relay information about fertility to others.

Escentric Molecules Body Wash contains a dose of Iso E Super, an aromachemical that smells the same as human pheromones

The brainchild of Berlin-based perfumer Geza Schoen, the brand was launched in 2006 with two perfumes - Escentric 01 and Molecule 01

Along with Iso E Super, the new body wash, which will be sold exclusively at Harvey Nichols, also contains a substance called Energen, a blend of sapindus mukorossi and caesalpinia spinosa.
    The former derives from a species of the sapindus, or soapwort, tree in the foothills of the Himalayas and is said to have powerful cleansing properties, although - unfortunately in this case - it can also act as a spermicide.

Caesalpinia spinosa, more commonly known as tara, comes from Peru and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
    'Molecule 01 lends an indefinable radiance to the wearer'

The new body wash isn't the first time that Escentric Molecules has used Iso E Super in its products.
    The brainchild of Berlin-based perfumer Geza Schoen, the brand was launched in 2006 with two perfumes - Escentric 01 and Molecule 01.

Molecule 01 contains nothing but Iso E Super, while Escentric 01 is a blend of Iso E Super, pink pepper, lime and orris root.
    'Molecule 01 lends an indefinable radiance to the wearer,' reveals Schoen in the perfume notes on his website.

'In fact, its effect is almost pheromonic.'

Read more: The 25 body wash that claims to make you irresistible to the opposite sex | Mail Online

Twentyfive quid!? For 1.99 I can tip a bottle of Old Rosie scrumpy cider over myself and instantly become the target of his attentions. However whether it would be amorous attentions or him having a fit because I've just sploshed a bottle of Rosie about is open to speculation.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Isn't that like $50.00 US dollars? Yikes!
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Should have posted this in the Leann thread for all the ugly bitter jelus haterz who evidently must need it.

More on topic though: who would honestly waste money on this?! Hardly going to have a magic potion effect.

Kittylady likes this.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

What's in there - Liam Hemsworth's vomit?
    Bluebonnet and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

I have a bridge I would like to sell you. No, really I do, it's made out of Popsicle sticks.
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information