Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 80% of women wait a month before allowing a partner to see them without make up on

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default 80% of women wait a month before allowing a partner to see them without make up on

When would you let a new boyfriend see you without make-up? 80% of women wait an entire MONTH before daring to bare

• A third have got up before a new boyfriend to secretly apply make-up
    • 3% of women NEVER let their boyfriend see them without make-up
    • 68% of women feel ‘naked’ without their slap

Sorry to disappoint you chaps, but if one of the things you love most about your new girlfriend is her flawless skin, then you might be in for a surprise.
    Because if you’ve been dating her for less than a month, chances are you’ve never actually seen her without make-up.
    Eighty per cent of women wait at least that long before letting their new man see them make-up free, a survey found.

And it seems that women will go to extreme lengths to impress with more than a third of women deliberately getting up before their new boyfriend to secretly apply make-up before he wakes up because they do not dare to go bare in the first flushes of love.
    A further 60 per cent of women use a simple trick and don't even take their make-up off when they sleep with a new beau.

The latest findings prove how women are extremely reluctant to let a new man see them without make-up until they have really got to know them.
    Almost one in five (17 per cent) wait as long as two months, 16 per cent wait three to six months, 8 per cent keep up the flawless face facade for a whole year and 3 per cent never, ever let their man see them without their slap.

The survey also revealed that 20 per cent of women sneak off to touch up their make-up on the first night they had slept with a new lover.

Almost one in five said they had used the same trick in the first six months of a new relationship.

When asked why they wouldn’t want a man to see them without make-up, the majority (58 per cent) said they just look better with their slap on, 28 per cent said they wouldn’t feel as confident, 12 per cent said they won’t be desired as much and 2 per cent went as far to say that their man might end the relationship.

Over three-quarters of women feel that society expects women to wear make-up and 68 per cent of women feel ‘naked’ without their slap.
    Just 27 per cent would be happy to go to work without make-up and almost a third of women insist upon wearing make-up to the gym.

A quarter of women refuse to even go to their local shop without first putting on their slap and just 5 per cent of women would go on a date without make-up.

Women are happier to go make-up free around female friends rather than their male friends with just over a third of women admitting they wouldn’t be happy to go make-up free around male friends, while only 10 per cent felt the same in female company.

CEO of semi-permanent make-up company Debra Robson LDN, who carried out the study, said: 'I’m not surprised so few women dare to go bare when they have met a new man.

'Make-up makes you feel sexier and more confident. I love the idea us girls waking up early to secretly put on make-up to keep up appearances from the previous night.

'We all want to look our best in the early throws of romance and women feel they look a lot better and more desirable with make-up.'

Read more: When would YOU let your boyfriend see you without make-up? 80% wait a MONTH | Mail Online

It was never an issue for me. I figured that having already held my hair out of the toilet for me then seeing me without make up on wouldn't be a challenge for him.

But WTF is this business of getting up extra early to make sure you have make up on before he wakes up? Either you've had to sleep in it the night before (ick) or you've had to wait until he's asleep so you can sneak out of bed to wash it off. Bugger that! I like sleep too much to give it up for vanity!

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I keep that shit up for about a week and then I start slacking, lol.
    SuriCruise and Just Kill Me like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

that is insane. some women need to seek some help. if your man is going to end the relationship over you not wearing makeup, he ain't worth having.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes, and if that's the case, you better not wait a month to find out.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I rarely wear makeup so you know what you're getting right at the start.

May have scared a few away immediately.
    SuriCruise likes this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Is it possible that some women do not have sleep-overs in the first month of dating? I'm not much of a make-up wearer (unless my rosecea is being a bitch), so it's likely that any boy would meet me with no make-up on, but for the devotees of spackle, without a sleep-over, it's probable that the issue wouldn't really arise.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Is it possible that some women do not have sleep-overs in the first month of dating? I'm not much of a make-up wearer (unless my rosecea is being a bitch), so it's likely that any boy would meet me with no make-up on, but for the devotees of spackle, without a sleep-over, it's probable that the issue wouldn't really arise.
    When I was younger and dating, there were times that I was over, but not sleeping over. So, it could be a few weeks before I first saw someone without her makeup. In one case, a few months. I have to admit, it was startling to see a gf the first time without makeup - especially because I was so naive about makeup and women's appearance.

Meh,men are dumb. My ex once told me he was so glad I didn't wear make up. The only thing missing was lipstick.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Makeup-free right here. It's overrated as far as my face is concerned, I don't think I look much different. Not enough to be worth the effort.

I very rarely wear makeup and I'm pretty sure I was wearing minimal makeup the night we met and no makeup on our second date. No deceptions here. Might have worn wonderbras though.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I need concealer. My skin is very pale and see-through I have little purple half-moons under my eyes. I probably would through a little concealer on first thing for the first few sleep overs.
    SuriCruise likes this.

I suppose I'm one of these women. I'm at 4 months of seeing a guy and he's yet to see me without my makeup, and there's no plans of it happening anytime soon. There've been no sleepovers, though. I will admit, I'm neurotic enough to possibly sleep with it on or wake up to apply it. Yeah, I'm definitely neurotic enough to do the latter. What can I say, it's a part of my specific brand of insecure crazy.

4 months and no sleepovers?

i only wear mascara and tinted lipgloss anyway, eyeliner if i'm going out or i'm not in a rush in the morning and actually have time to do my make up properly (as opposed to while on the subway). i'll put concealer on if i've got red spots or a pimple or something.
    the only thing i don't like is that you can barely see my eyelashes unless i'm wearing mascara. they're super long and curly but they're the colour of my hair so they kind of 'disappear' without make up. but i don't care about it enough to get up in the morning and put some on before going back to bed.

i've never thought about it but i'd say that usually, the first time you sleep with a guy, you're both a little (or a lot) drunk so it just happens and you fall asleep with your face on. by the 2nd or third time i usually start getting up to wash my face before going to sleep so in the morning i wake up sans make up and it's never stopped a guy from wanting to fuck in the morning anyway so i think this is yet another thing that women worry about and that men don't give a fuck about.
    Kittylady and levitt like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The first night that me and the Bloke spent in the same bed was Shark Week for me and I was more worried about the possibility of night time leakage than waking up barefaced. In the grand scheme of things being seen by a partner sans make up isn't a big deal. I've never heard of a guy being worried about waking up with bed hair or having his early morning knacker scratch for the first time with someone.
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I cannot imagine being worried about letting someone see me sans maquillage. It's a little makeup to enhance, not a full mask that disguises my face.
    Just Kill Me and A*O like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information