Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt had the most wanted celebrity hair in 2011

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt had the most wanted celebrity hair in 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Emma Watson Beat Jennifer Aniston for Most-Wanted Hair

December 2, 2011 AT 4:30PM By Ariana Finlayson

Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty; Jon Furniss/WireImage.com; James Devaney/WireImage.com

It looks like Jennifer Aniston has lost some real estate in the hot celeb hairstyles market since trading her relic 'do for a much shorter cut in February.

In Yahoo!'s year-end trend report, users searching for Jennifer Love Hewitt and Emma Watson's hairstyles outnumbered those looking for Aniston's new 'do in the search engine's Top Celebrity Hairstyle Searches on Yahoo! in 2011.

Hewitt, who landed the number one spot on the list, underwent three hair changes this year: after cutting her hair into a shoulder-length 'do with full, blunt bangs in September, she lengthened her locks with 12-inch hair extensions a month later. And just last week, the Can't Hardly Wait actress made the switch from a rich brunette color to a deep red hue.

Watson may have chopped off her hair into a cool pixie cut in 2010, but the Harry Potter star's chic crop still managed to help her nab the number 2 spot on Yahoo!'s list.

The rest includes Kate Gosselin, Olivia Wilde, Justin Bieber (who cut his hair in February), Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi (who's rocked extensions in every color under the rainbow), Ashlee Simpson (who went platinum blonde in January), Reese Witherspoon and Rumer Willis (ranked in order listed).

Read more: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Emma Watson Beat Jennifer Aniston for Most-Wanted Hair - UsMagazine.com

Jennifer Love Hewitt's hair sucks. I'm sorry, but it does. She chops it off and then slaps gross extensions in it constantly. Emma Watson I can easily buy, because I think she has the cutest pixie cut going.

Yeah, JLH's isn't even real hair. I hate it. I don't care for Emma Watson's either. I think Michelle Williams has the best short haircut and Michelle Tractenberg's is an example of really nice long hair.

seriously? jlh? people have shitty taste.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You mean to tell me that Xtina Aguilera's hair wasn't in high demand? Shocker.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information