Thread: Chanel Kindly Offers To Sell You Cotton Balls for $20

Default Chanel Kindly Offers To Sell You Cotton Balls for $20

Hey there, moneybags! Were you standing in your bathroom this morning, staring at the priceless antique jar you fill with cotton balls, thinking to yourself, "These little wads of cotton just aren't soft enough for my fine face. If only there was something more luxurious I could invest in"? Well, it's your lucky day! Chanel has just the solution for you: Le Coton, "an exquisitely soft tri-layer pad developed in Japan."

It may look like a regular cotton pad embossed with the Chanel logo, but it is actually so much more:
    It's outer lining, made from delicate, handpicked Egyptian cotton, and its inner filling, comprised of lightly entwined, elastic Australian fibers. Combined, this ultra-absorbent, lint-free composition increases the effectiveness of CHANEL Cleansers and Toners, treating even the most sensitive skin to unparalleled gentleness.
    For a mere twenty American dollars, you can own 100 of these "generously sized" Le Coton pads. For those of you who are too rich to be bothered with math, that breaks down to roughly 20 cents per pad. For reference, you can buy 80 lowbrow Swissper's Cotton Rounds for roughly two dollars, or 2.5 cents per pad.

Of course there is simply no luxury in that, and the truth is you will pay whatever you have to in order to have the Chanel Le Coton experience. You could never deny yourself the smooth caresses of Egyptian cotton floating majestically over your flawless face or the joy of watching the precious dirt and leftover foundation from your face build up in the tiny corners of the timeless Chanel logo.

Chanel Kindly Offers To Sell You Cotton Balls for $20
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

*drops lunch and makes bee-line to closest Chanel counter*
    Go Habs Go!!

Give me a fucking break. This has to be some experimental in-joke at Chanel to see exactly how stupid their client base is.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    *drops lunch and makes bee-line to closest Chanel counter*
    *trips mtlebay* Outta my way bimbo, they're all mine!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

fucking ridiculous.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I get mine at the dollar store. Now I know why my love life has not been as successful as I had hoped.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have some of these unmonogrammed puppies at my house - they're made by Charmin.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I get mine at the dollar store. Now I know why my love life has not been as successful as I had hoped.
    your face probably looks like badgers fought over it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm a cotton ball snob. I don't like the shape of those Chanel pads, I don't like pads at all. I like a cheap, 100% cotton, big fluffy ball.

I can't say too much... since I buy these for $8, I don't even know how many are in it either.

Once I tried them, I hated anything else. I hate the little hairs that come off of cotton balls and I find the cheapy pads waste product.

Thread Information