Thread: Cosmetic Procedures for Your Feet?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Cosmetic Procedures for Your Feet?

Cosmetic Procedures for Your Feet?
    October 17th, 2010
    http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurger...gory/skin-care

Feet

While many people search for traditional plastic surgery and skin care treatments in Los Angeles, others turn toward more unconventional procedures. It may come as a surprise, but more and more cosmetic foot procedures are being performed. These procedures are primarily aimed at aesthetics, but also may relieve discomfort, particularly when a patient is wearing high heels.

There are many ways to improve the appearance of the feet. Some of the procedures I’ve come across include:

* Bunion correction to make feet narrower.
    * Toe shortening for toes that hang over the edge of sandals or must be scrunched in shoes.
    * Pinky tuck, which slims down a pinky toe that has become bent and bulbous.
    * Foot fat pad augmentation, which takes fat from a patient’s midsection and injects it into the balls of the feet, providing the patient with added cushioning.

Some conditions such as bunions and hammer toes can be much more than cosmetic, causing discomfort severe enough that insurance may cover surgical correction. Foot surgery for cosmetic reasons is not covered by insurance, and certainly is not very common in the United States. Do you think that any of these procedures have a chance of “catching on” with a wider group of patients in the coming years? Why or why not?
    man its times like this I wish FemmeFatale was still around all of those are atrocious! except the foot padding issue; my poor grandma had a problem w/ not much paddding in her little feetsies and had to get special socks that she considered expensive (a whopping $8 oh grandma) but still it sounds painful to get injections in your damn feet

Bunion correction isn't just cosmetic, some people really suffer pain from bunions.

Toe shortening and pinky tucking are just plain ridiculous. The money would be much better spent on labiaplasty. Priorities people!
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ oh yeah that too about the bunions and at the vag surgery; anything related to making your vag "pretty" is just offensive imo and its such a huge industry - have you heard of vagazzling?!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The money would be much better spent on labiaplasty. Priorities people!
    Thank you. Always the voice of reason.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Bunion correction isn't just cosmetic, some people really suffer pain from bunions.

Toe shortening and pinky tucking are just plain ridiculous. The money would be much better spent on labiaplasty. Priorities people!
    Tell me about it, but I'd much rather spend my hard earned cash on V-Jay jewels to keep my nether regions pretty!
    Free Charmed.

When I hate my feet that much, I am chopping the fuckers off.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

What a waste of money, not to mention pain.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

pinky toe tuck

Thread Information