Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Men you know - their beauty regimen

Default Men you know - their beauty regimen

Are you a man? What's your daily beauty routine? What products do you use? Razor, shaving cream, facial soap, body soap, moisturizer (face and body), cologne, deodorant, shampoo, hair styling products, comb or brush?

Manicure/pedicure? No other personal information is necessary.

Or - if you are female, tell us about your male significant other's routine with products.

My favortite guy uses a razor, shaving gel for sensitive shin. The only soap he will use is Dial, but I vary the color. Always deodorant. Tea Tree Shampoo. Comb only. Uses hair spray(this is Texas). He gets a mni & pedi ever 6 weeks-the most I can drag him out. My very favorite is his cologne/after shave: Bvlgari por homme.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i've pretty much only dated scruffy dudes who basically just showered and brushed their teeth. maybe they'd run a comb through their hair when they washed it. and pretty much the only 'products' they owned were tooth paste and deodorant.
    and that's the way i like them. no metros for me, please.

i have a cousin that i like to call patrick bateman. no, not because he likes to kill people and eat them but because his bathroom looks like patrick bateman's in the movie. we were watching the movie and when the bathroom appeared he was all, 'that totally looks like my bathroom!'. he's obsessive about cleanliness, uses pretty much every clinique or biotherm homme cream and product out there, is constantly grooming himself, his shirts are always perfectly ironed and his closet is perfectly neat and tidy with pants and shirts and jackets and shoes all organised by colour. his nose hair is always trimmed, his hair is perfectly coiffed, nails always cut, hands always moisturised. totally metro but 100% heterosexual. his wife says she feels like a slob next to him.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

SVZ

i've cut down to just a few products.

cetaphil to wash my face. a salicylic acid toner if i have acne, and a glycerin toner to moisturize.

and a sunscreen of course.

I use a shaving cream made with Shea Butter (because my skin is sensitive). I smell like cake batter when I slather it on my face, but it does the trick.

I usually wash my face with Neutrogena products, usually an exfoliant with sacylic acid, and a moisturizer.

Shampoo: Either Tea Tree Oil shampoo or Desonex.

Deodorant: Right Guard

I use body wash (I have this thing about bar soap and leftover hair), usually Irish Spring or Old Spice.

When I brush my teeth, I clean my tongue with a scraper to get rid of the gunk plus I brush the back of my tongue with my toothbrush. I wish more people would do this, because doing that can really cut down on having funky ass breath for the vast majority of people.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 17th, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

As a guy, my routine:

Body: Irish Spring body wash, or something similarly pungent

Face: Cetaphil

Shampoo: head and shoulders. Sometimes I'll just toss on extra cetaphil instead, if i've just shaved the head. Doesn't strip all the moisture out.

Anti perspirant: Mitchum unscented, and then a couple spritzes of cologne under there. I find the scented stuff pisses my skin off, but this combo works much better and doesn't bother the skin.

Moisturizer: some regular moisturizer for the hands and elbows (fuckers get dry in winter) and then some face moisturizer.

Brush the teeth and tongue with sensodyne

Out the door I go
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I absolutely love the scent of Irish Spring on guys!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Only the original scent of Irish Spring, the blue stuff stinks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I absolutely love the scent of Irish Spring on guys!
    The "dooble" deodorant.

[youtube]VjSNrg7T0Wo[/youtube]

Yeah, only the green stuff. Not the blue. The blue smells like toilet cleaner.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

My husband's beauty regime is sticking his head out the window while he drives to work so his hair dries. Then baseball cap.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Now that sounds like my kinda guy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

These men don't shave or use soap? Even simple needs men need soap.

Grimm, stop using Cetaphil. It's facial sludge. Use gel or cream based cleanser by Aveeno or Neutrogena.

Listen to her, Grimm!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My husband's routine:

Wash with whatever soap, wash hair with whatever shampoo, brush teeth, apply deodorant, get dressed. Maybe once a week trim beard.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information