Thread: Curling irons

Default Curling irons

Hi, I had a 3/5 inch Vidal Sassoon curling iron my friend let me borrow because it was the only one who could make amazing curls in my hair and actually keep them there. I've used many curling irons and I can't find any like that one. Hers is a model VS135. I have long and very thick hair. Most curlers make nice curls, but then they drop a lot throughout the day (or sometimes, the hour). Do you guys have any recommendations?

Hey Jilbere. I have a LOT of hair too and this is my current iron... it's pretty good:

Jilbere silver nano

Jilbere is good, Babybliss is pretty good. I also heard Conair infiniti curling wand is really good one it just depends if you know how to wrap hair.

You might try what ever curling iron Callista Gingrich uses. I think hers would hold through a hurricaine.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am a major fan of the infinity ones by Conair. I have fine straight hair that won't hold a curl for shit but the lowest heat setting on these works... oh yeah and I always wrap the warm curl around a velcro roller, I just walk around with those in my hair while I put on my war paint.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I love the conair spiral curler. After I'm done curling my hair I slowly whip my hair back and forth, and finger through to seperate the curls to loosen them up. I don't like the tight spiral curls their too little girlish.

I like using a hair straightener to create long-lasting curls. Curls can hold for a couple days.

I just bought this one here (it's from Herstyler, has three different sizes)

I had at least four different curling irons before and none of them worked very well. I needed at least an hour to curl my hairs, and the next day it looked like shit. But this one is totally different... Only three seconds per wisp of hair. And it lasts for two to three days. But I thought it is a little bit expensive. At least here in Switzerland.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by embelle View Post
    I love the conair spiral curler. After I'm done curling my hair I slowly whip my hair back and forth, and finger through to seperate the curls to loosen them up. I don't like the tight spiral curls their too little girlish.

I have a Revlon spiral curling iron & that thing makes the most awesome curls! And they last for 2 days (gotta do a little bit of touch up on some of the curls on day 2, but still)

The only thing I don't like is that it takes me about 30 minutes to do my hair when I use it. But at least I know it will stay!

Thread Information