Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MY dark eyebrows with blonde hair

Bronze Member

Default MY dark eyebrows with blonde hair

I was unsure about where to post this but oh well.
    Since a few months I've been reading comments on the internet about people who think black eyebrows and light blonde hair look trashy,horrible and such. Considering its my case (hair and eyebrows), I've been worrying. I've honestly never through about that before, never did I've heard it looked ugly either. And I still don't, I think dark eyebrows with light hair give a mysterious look. I also asked my friends and family but of course they wont tell me if it look ugly.
    But since most of you on here are pretty honest, I'm asking you, what are your opinions on the combinaison of my light blonde hair and black eyebrows?
    Please, dont be mean with me like sometimes some of you are with celebrities :p , I'm not seeking for attention, just trying to find an honest answer. Thanks

Heres some pictures :
    Last edited by Tati; March 21st, 2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Images removed at user request

Hit By Ban Bus!

you should lighten your eyebrows and also reshape them!!

I am not a fan of (bleach?) blonde hair, if only because it often doesn't
    look natural and it's hard in maintenance (roots). I would say that this
    particular color blonde is too harsh, considering the very fair color of your
    skin.
    I would dye the hair a warmer shade (of blonde if you really must be blonde)
    and then the difference between the brows and hair will get less obvious
    as well.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You are very lovely but the very light blonde hair is doing you no favors. I think you would look great with your natural hair color with some warm highlights. It would really bring out your eyes more.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I also think your hair is too blonde and doesn't suit your skin color. As HWBL said, it's hard to maintain and look natural.

I think you should go back to your more natural hair color and add warm/gold highlights.

Hate to join the chorus,but 'tis true. Your hair color has you looking faded out. Too Ice Queen. Needs a fix quickly-not your eyebrows! They are fine.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The hair colour is not working for you. Your best bet would be to consult with a hairdresser who understands hair colour and complexion. You're a nice-looking girl otherwise.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

your colour looks great, but the eyebrows definitely need lightening... just a little though, to take the edge off.

you need to just up your makeup a little so you don't look washed out.

I'm joining in the chorus - leave your eyebrows the shade they are and darken up your hair a bit. You can pull off blonde, but maybe just not quite so white blonde and more of a medium shade.

You have beautiful skin.

Your hair is too light for the dark brows. Either darken your hair a bit or lighten your brows.

I successfully pulled off dark eyebrows with blonde hair for years. However, I had a medium blonde color which is somewhat close to my natural light brownish blonde shade so it didn't look unnatural. In fact, I got a lot of compliments on my coloring with the contrast between the brows and hair. So I think it can be done.

I agree with the class I think you need to darken the hair and leave the eyebrows alone. You are very pretty and have wonderful skin I think a darker hair would bring that out more
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Many people tend to have lighter hair as children which darkens as they get older so if you're looking for a blonde shade that complements your skin tone, show your hairdresser a picture of yourself as a toddler and see if the colour can be duplicated.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

First of all, I'd kill to have your skin. You are such a gorgeous girl! Agree with the previous posts, you'd look great with a slightly darker blonde color. I'm thinking something like Cameron Diaz, she always has such a nice depth to her color. If you have highlights and lowlights in your color, the eyebrows will match better.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

i disagree with the posters who say you should lighten your eyebrows. on the contrary. they're not that dark, they just look that way because of how light your hair is.
    you definitely should stop bleaching your hair though. it's too light, and too yellow.
    you need to find a colourist who can give you a darker, more natural blonde, preferably in ashy tones, that will better suit your complexion.
    don't lighten your brows though. once you have a more natural looking hair colour, the brows won't be a problem. i think the brows are a great colour for your eyes actually.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I agree with the majority that the brows are fine, the hair is not. It's too bleached and washes out your complexion. You look pale and really washed out with your hair, but you have beautiful skin- the hair color just doesn't compliment it.

I agree that you need to fix the color and keep the brows.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information