Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heath Ledger, Nominee Lead Male, Michelle Williams arrive at the Oscars (03/05/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Heath Ledger, Nominee Lead Male, Michelle Williams arrive at the Oscars (03/05/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    i think he's just really really really stupid.

Why is that?

Default Re: Heath Ledger, Nominee Lead Male, Michelle Williams arrive at the Oscars (03/05/2006)

I like the cut of the dress, the color . . . not so much. Her make-up looked good though.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

without even enlarging the pictures i can tell you that the dress colour is absolutely awful! She has gotten so much prettier lately but just took one step back imo in that dress it looks hideous on her.

The hair and make up looks good though she looks cute.

I think she looks great (I'm still amazed at how gorgeous she has become since she had their baby) and I like the color of the dress. I like flashy colors
    Nope.

heath looks like he doesn't want to be there. but yummy nevertheless
    love the dress, beautiful cut and the colour is totally unexpected. gorgeous necklace and love the dramatic make-up. *bitch*
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think she is average, at best IMO and the dress is fugly. She always has something tied or criss crossing her...
    He looks nasty. I mean no bath nasty. What the hell happened to him? He used to be so cute, now he really makes my stomach turn....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I loved the dress. It was a bold color to go with, but I think it worked. She looked glamourous.

She looks beautiful. She's really getting prettier as she's gotten older and her face has thinned. Her dress looked better on the tv, it seemed a softer yellow but these pictures are more accurate.
    They are just an ideal couple.

guess i am one of the few who liked the color of the dress.

Bronze Member

Nothing wrong with bright yellow - if one happens to be Alek Wek with ebony skin. But it really drains pale, delicate scandinavian type...

This was my favorite dress of the night. I loved the color. It was very brave of her to wear it. Bright fabulous color and a delicate design. Loved the hair and it was nice to see color on her face as well. He also looked better than usual. He left the dorky homeless guy look at home thank God!
    I blew the tranny in my car.........thanks MsDark.

Lil

I thought the colour was a bit of a shock from a distance, but up closer I rather liked the dress. He on the other hand is little pudgy faced nothing with piggy eyes and mousey hair.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

He looks good, she looks good...and they look good together. *damn her*

Heath and Michelle are a lovely couple. But that dress was terrible. It reminds me of a circus for some reason. Ugliest colour, and the dress itself is just awful.

Love the dress, love the person wearing it and I love whose hand she is holding.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information