Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party (03/05/2006)

Default Lindsay Lohan at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party (03/05/2006)

Audi of America Red Carpet Coverage at 14th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party
    March 5, 2006 - Pacific Design Center
    West Hollywood, California United States

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party (03/05/2006)

Not looking good. Bony back
    Nope.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party (03/05/2006)

horrible dress. she amazes me with her choices of dresses. how does she find so many hideous ones??

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

wow, is that Sharon Stone in the pic with her??
    Its amazing, Helena Christensen is 19 years older than her and she almost looks younger!!!!!!!!

yeah, it's Sharon Stone. Lindsay is probably delighted... remember when she told Allure that she looks like Sharon Stone?
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

I was going to make a very mean comment about Lindsey possibly having AIDS herself, because she looks like such shit, but that wouldn't be very politically correct....so I thought better of it.

Seriously, she looks bad. She's obviously back on the blow or 'diet'.

I think Lindsey has been dipping into the lip collagen jar.

IN the third pic in the first set of pics her cheeks look huge like she had implants or something and she needs to say no to collagen. Linda looks breathtaking but, SHaron looks like an 80's beauty contestant

Silver Member

Lindsay, I just LOVE your RIBCAGE! And your SPINE! It just positively STICKS OUT! How do you do it! I wish MY bones stuck out of my skin!Then I could be considered GLAMOROUS! Oh, you say your secret is no food and lots of blow? Well, I think I'll go have a sandwich and think about it....

Look how white her knees are in taht pic with Helena, eww. Her legs are so scabby too, she makes me squirm *shudder*
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

what the HELL is going on with the hair? It looks greasy and scraggly

she really is an UGLY UGLY little troll
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

pic #3 = freckly chipmunk in a swiss miss suit

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay... I really do like you an awful lot, but you make me so sad with your refusal to EAT. You would've looked OK, if you hadn't turned around and showed off your shoulder blades.

Oh, and I appreciate your efforts to recycle materials like Scarlett Ohara, but really, curtains do not a good dress make.

AyanEva

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks lovely here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information