Thread: Maggie Grace at EW's 4th Annual Pre-Emmy Party (08/26/2006)

SVZ

Default Maggie Grace at EW's 4th Annual Pre-Emmy Party (08/26/2006)

Kevin Winter via HWB

oh no no no! that hat with that piece of hair going across on the top does NOT look good! if she would have ditched the hat and she would have looked fine!

I don't like the hat, "that piece of hair" and the red lipstick...

That hat looks stupid. She looks like she belongs on some show on Nickelodeon.

Is she on 'Lost' or something?? I have no idea who the hell she is. But that hat has to go.

You've probably already got yer answer, but yep, she's on 'Lost.' Or was.

Silver Member

Oh puhleeeeeze! What is with that stupid hat??? And can someone please tell me what is "Lost" other than the state of this poor creature.

^^ Wow. You don't know about the American tv show Lost that airs on ABC?? Really??? Either you're really, really, REALLY out-of-touch with the world or you don't watch tv. Either way, I find that refreshing!

OT question for Belfae: What are your interests? Where do you live?

Silver Member

I live in NYC too Wicked. I don't watch alot of network TV because I find most of their shows vapid and boring. And I have a very low tolerance for the commercials they bombard you with every 5 minutes. I much prefer the original series they run on HBO. Six Feet Under was a favorite, Deadwood, Entourage.....the only one I really can't stand is Curb Your Enthusiasm. I call it Rich People Whining..Constantly. LOL

I also rent quite a few movies or just buy them from my cable provider - you know "on demand."

I've also recently become hooked on the Food Network. I'm fascinated by the food challenges in particular, like the Iron Chef. Also love Alton Brown's show Good Eats. He's clever and funny and comes at food preparation from a scientific sort of view.

What do you like?
    Last edited by Belfae; September 1st, 2006 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belfae View Post
    I've also recently become hooked on the Food Network. I'm fascinated by the food challenges in particular, like the Iron Chef. Also love Alton Brown's show Good Eats. He's clever and funny and comes at food preparation from a scientific sort of view.
    OMG!! ME TOO!! I am a Food Network whore! I used to despise Bobby Flay after he stood on the counter in the Iron Chef Morimoto battle years ago, but I think I may be getting over it finally. Watching him lose a Throwdown definitely helps.

What do you like?
    Lost. Given the above post, I'm gonna assume that you have actually have heard of the show, but didn't retain it since it's on fluffy ole ABC. Let's see... My other favorites are Law & Order(s), The Simpsons, The Office, South Park. I no longer have a cable box, so I can't watch my beloved Project freakin' Runway anymore. I'm sure there's some other stuff I'm forgetting, but those are pretty much the shows that I rush home to see, and I try not to answer the phone when they're on. *sigh* I do believe I am a tv addict.

Oh yeah! Totally PBS!! How could I forget 'Frontline' and 'Nova'?

Quote Originally Posted by Belfae View Post
    I live in NYC too Wicked. I don't watch alot of network TV because I find most of their shows vapid and boring.
    Favorite channels: Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, Bravo and A&E (sometimes).

And, yes, commercials generally suck.

Silver Member

Well I am a fellow TV addict I'm quite sure. Also love Comedy Central especially for the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report. South Park is also a favorite of mine. The Office I have seen a few times but as much as I like Steve Carrell(sp?) I thought the original British version I used to watch on BBC America Network was far superior. Oh yes, BBC America is another favorite place to park in my surfing sessions.

I've just recently been watching Project Runway. I am enjoying it - sorry you don't have a box anymore.

And I got sick of Law & Order unfortunately. They've spun it off in so many different permutations and taken over so many channels - it was just overload. I couldn't change a channel without an episode of L&O or one of its many spin offs taking up too much space with same damn genre over and over again. Got very old and boring.

^^ I've said it before, and I'll say it again: As long as there is television, there will be 'Law & Order.'

Thread Information